Authors Looking directly for Readers discussion

Extraordinary: Light vs. Dark
This topic is about Extraordinary
Books Looking for Readers > Looking for reviewers for my YA fantasy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janene (last edited Jun 08, 2015 11:07AM) (new) - added it

Janene Murphy (JaneneMurphy) | 3 comments Hi, guys! I am looking for people to review my book, Extraordinary: Light vs. Dark. It's the first in my young adult fantasy series. It is a coming of age, good vs. evil tale with a female heroine suitable for all audiences. Here's a quick blurb:

Alina Nichols thinks she is just a regular teen until she’s forced back into a world she can’t remember. Is she a Light Warrior? Can she help The Light defeat The Dark? No one is sure. If only there was more time. The Dark is on the move and heading straight toward them. Its fiercest soldier, Darryn, has power like no other and he's bent on total destruction.

If you are interested, am very happy to provide an e-copy to you. I'm also interested in reviews for its sequel, Enlightened: Light vs. Dark. So if you've read Extraordinary, liked it and would prefer to read Enlightened, instead, let me know.

Dee ~ Proudest Nanna Of Little  Millie ~ (Deidre53) Hi Janene, I would be happy to read and review 'Extraordinary'. I just the description, and it's sound really good. You can email me at deidrewilliams71@yahoo.com

message 3: by Janene (new) - added it

Janene Murphy (JaneneMurphy) | 3 comments Deidre(Dee) ~Young At Heart Mom~ wrote: "Hi Janene, I would be happy to read and review 'Extraordinary'. I just the description, and it's sound really good. You can email me at deidrewilliams71@yahoo.com"

Thanks so much, Deidre. Will do!