Chick Lit For ME discussion

And YOU are?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vince (new)

Vince (joannvince) | 1 comments I'll start off. I'm Vince from The North Pole (but currently residing in Cebu). I eat books for breakfast and lunch and when dinner time comes then I take books for dessert.

I love Chick Lit! I can relate to it very well that is why I don't have a hard time reading it. I love Sophie Kinsella and Cecelia Ahern. Actually, "Remember Me?" by Kinsella was the only book I've read in one night. Can you believe that? I started around 6 and finished around 4 in the morning and then I woke up around 7 to go to work at around 9 and then drank 3 cups of coffee in the office and I still feel sleepy the whole day but then it's worth it.

Welcome to all past, present and future members! Have a good time in goodreads!

message 2: by Ara (new)

Ara | 1 comments I'm Ara from the Philippines. I love books. I read them whenever I have nothing to do.

I really love Chick Lit. It relates to my age and is an easy read. Sophie Kinsella and Alexandra Potter are my two favorite authors for Chick Lit books.

message 3: by Zsa Zsa (new)

Zsa Zsa  (zsazsab) | 1 comments I'm Zsa Zsa from Iloilo City. Chick Lit is fun fun fun! I'm currently loving Camilla Morton, Sophie Kinsella and Nora Ephron. I'm sooo glad I found goodreads! =) Nice to meet you everyone!