The Amaranth Enchantment The Amaranth Enchantment discussion

Ratings Anyone???

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica Bishop I personaly love this book!!! Julie Berry did a fantastic job! And that's comming from a Twilight fan!! I hope to see more books of her soon! I give it 5 stars... How about you? Read it and love it!!

Whitney :) ****/*****

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!! AAAAHHHH! IT WAS SO AMAZING!!!

Gemma I thought it was great! The cover caught my eye in the first place, but it was actually worth reading as well! (I say that to justify the whole judging-a-book-by-its-cover issue.) I loved it!

message 5: by Whitney :) (last edited Jun 24, 2011 12:39PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Whitney :) ****/*****

* = stars

message 6: by Ally (last edited Jun 26, 2011 01:35PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ally 5stars! I loved it! I like to read a sort of fairy tale/fantasy book like this every once in a while and it didn't disappoint!

Anne *****/***** I loved it too!!!!! I love to read that sort of books :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i personaly hated it

Susan Loved it- fun read.

Whitney :) Catherine wrote: "i personaly hated it"

y/

message 11: by Mai (last edited Sep 26, 2011 02:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mai It was an amazing book! the plot was easy to understand and you could never guess what was going to happen. Julie Berry did a fantastic job fulfilling the likes of teenagers, and adults loving romance books.
-Mai *****/*****
(5/5)

message 12: by Kari (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kari this book was so amazing :) it was a darling little thing :) i wish there was a sequel ! it was sweet as cake !

message 13: by Mai (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mai Kari wrote: "this book was so amazing :) it was a darling little thing :) i wish there was a sequel ! it was sweet as cake !"
I do to! maybe we could like....idk call Julie and ask for another book to it? that would be awesome :)

message 14: by Kari (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kari Mai wrote: "Kari wrote: "this book was so amazing :) it was a darling little thing :) i wish there was a sequel ! it was sweet as cake !"
I do to! maybe we could like....idk call Julie and ask for another book..."

i agree 100% i need more lucinda and gregor :) ! i love it ! i also miss beryl. she was very interesting !

message 15: by Mai (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mai Kari wrote: "Mai wrote: "Kari wrote: "this book was so amazing :) it was a darling little thing :) i wish there was a sequel ! it was sweet as cake !"
I do to! maybe we could like....idk call Julie and ask for ..."

i Agree! i was hoping Beryl would become like a mom to her, but she left to soon! and i wasnt expecting peter to be royalty!

message 16: by Kari (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kari Mai wrote: "Kari wrote: "Mai wrote: "Kari wrote: "this book was so amazing :) it was a darling little thing :) i wish there was a sequel ! it was sweet as cake !"
I do to! maybe we could like....idk call Julie..."

dude ! tell me about ! gregor and peter have a blood connection ? crazaaayyy :)but i feel like we need more romance in the book , ya know ? i mean the book was awesome and the ending was terrific and just my type of ending but .... i gotta see wut happens with L&G after that epic finish !!!

message 17: by Mai (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mai Kari wrote: "Mai wrote: "Kari wrote: "Mai wrote: "Kari wrote: "this book was so amazing :) it was a darling little thing :) i wish there was a sequel ! it was sweet as cake !"
I do to! maybe we could like....id..."

I knoooww! its like. awesome! then like, wheres the rest?! T.T :'(

message 18: by Kari (last edited Sep 26, 2011 04:10PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kari Mai wrote: "Kari wrote: "Mai wrote: "Kari wrote: "Mai wrote: "Kari wrote: "this book was so amazing :) it was a darling little thing :) i wish there was a sequel ! it was sweet as cake !"
I do to! maybe we cou..."

let us cross fingers in hopes of a sequel ! :)

message 19: by Mai (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mai *crosses fingers* Plleeeaaase let there be~!

message 20: by Kari (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kari Mai wrote: "*crosses fingers* Plleeeaaase let there be~!"

Exactly ;)

Kristina i loved this book and her other one Secondhand charm 5 stars for both I really hope she writes more!

Whitney :) My friend borrow it from me and she absolutely loved it!

Aisha i liked it a lot

Meredith Kari wrote: "this book was so amazing :) it was a darling little thing :) i wish there was a sequel ! it was sweet as cake !"

her book secondhand charm is also amazing

Ashley I really liked the first half-ish and then it just kind of fell flat for me. The plot idea was very interesting, but the characters were just all typical and boring to me.

One thing that did catch my interest was the the friendship/relationship between Lucinda and the witch. It seemed like there was a lot of subtext going on there or at least a need for some sort of connection. Honestly I thought they had more chemistry than any of the other possible pairings.

And Goat/Dog also caught my interest, because it was just odd.

The character development was severely lacking and just not enough to carry the book for me. I wanted so much to love this book and I think if it had taken an unconventional turn it would have been kind of epic.

Magdala i liked it, i rated it 3.5 stars