Roleplay > animal rp

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((animals rp here))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Tymine let out a sccreech as she dove on a mouse

message 3: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments Velvet jumped as a cry echoed from the sky, then relaxed as she realized it was Tymine. She scooped up the bundle of thorns, careful not to scratch her tongue, and trotted out of the sheltered ravine, heading into cat territory.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She swooped upwards and land next to Velvet. "Nice day, hun?"

message 5: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments Velvet walked nervously back into animal territory. She screeched as Tymine landed next to her and spoke. Velvet responded, "Yes, very warm out, isn't it? Plenty of grass, too. How have you been?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Tymine looked looked amused. "Still jumpy eh? I've been fine."

message 7: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments "W-well," stammered Velvet, "it's not safe in the woods anymore. Not since this blasted war. And of course, you can fly." She looked at Tymine. "So what are you working on for the cats? Starlighter talk to you yet?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes." Tymine looked amused still. "And you run fast. Plus, you can fight too."

message 9: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments "Me? Fight?" scoffed Velvet. "That's WAY too scary. I just run fast because I - I'm a - I'm a coward,"she muttered miserably. "Well, I can't change that overnight, so what did Starlighter say?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Tymine shrugged. "Actchully, I havent talked to Starlighter yet. But I am on the cat's side."

message 11: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments "Yes, silly, and I'm on the cat's side too!" Velvet teased. Then she lowered her voice. "But the dogs have spies too, so we should be careful."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Tymine snorted. "And one of them is a squrril. Prey to me."

message 13: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments "Yes, you could eat the squirrel if you wanted. But still, in this war, nobody is safe." Velvet shuddered. "I should get back to my mate soon. He doesn't like anything that has to do with this fight."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Tymine looked sympathedic. "You dont have to be part of this war either. Im here to fight. Your a scarde deer. You shouldnt be here."

message 15: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments Velvet sighed. "Thanks. But I HAVE to make sure the cats win, because-the dogs-they, they killed my fawn."
Her shoulders drooped, and she smiled slightly. "I don't WANT to be a coward. Sometimes I wich I were a bear, so I could make a difference."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Tymine smlied, her eyes cold. "Deers can fight. I can teach you if you want. And for your fawn...Revenge is on the way."

message 17: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments "Really? You would do that for me? I guess...if you can...yes, please teach me to fight!" Velvet said eagerly. She bounced on her hooves, excited to begin.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok Velvet." Tymine smiled again. "Do you know anything fighting to start with?

message 19: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments "Well," Velvet stammered, "it's very bad and icky and horrible and bloody and awful because nobody gets along and is all mean and..." she trailed off as she saw Tymine's face expression. "OK, nevermind that. Let's see...Well, you kick-" Velvet demonstrated with her hind legs-"and you can bite, or hit them."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Tymine smiled. "Very good. For a deer, you kick out harder, because you have strong leg muscles and hard hooves. And as for the "Icky part", imagen your fighting for your fawn's life."

message 21: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments Velvet stiffened. "Oh, yes. I can fight for that. I will. Can we move on to some more advanced moves? I want to be as good as you. Or as close as I can."

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 23, 2009 06:05PM) (new)

((Sorry! It's just what she would say!))

Tymine smiled. "Sure. Now let's see. Try to kick out at the tree with your back legs and turn fast to ram it."

message 23: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments Velvet concentrated, then leaped at the tree, twisting around to smack it with her back hooves, then turning quickly so that when she landed, her head struck the tree, not quite hard enough to hurt. "Like that?" she asked Tymine.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Tymine smiled. "Great!" ((I have no more moves!))

message 25: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments ((Ok!))

"Thanks, Tymine!" Velvet said. "Now I can actually do more important stuff for the cats if I have to."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is no problem." she said and flew

message 27: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments ((Uh-oh, poor Velvet))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((hehe...Tymine is going to do something))

She flaped up and glared around for some prey.

*NO NAME* SO DON'T TRY! teh awesome dude who says hi Death rushed around in his dreams. He was chasing a gazelle, then the ground below him disappeared. He was falling, then he woke up.

message 30: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments ((Tymine is a girl...))
Velvet sprinted towards Tymine, already scared from her near-death experience in Dog territory. "Tymine!" she screeched. "Look out! There's a bunch of tigers helping that pathetic squirrel ((sorry, don't mean it)) , and you can't let them catch you!" After issuing her warning, Velvet turned and galloped like only a deer can, disappearing high into the mountains, where she stayed for the night.

message 31: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) ((Idk what 2 post!))

message 32: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) ((I don't have a charrie in this area...))

message 33: by ~♥Alyssa♥~ (new)

~♥Alyssa♥~ (lyssie123) | 50 comments ((Who's the 'deleted member' that controlled Tymine?))