~Random Stupidness~ discussion

I'm Baa-AAck!

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Hello! Have you missed me?

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 61 comments no not really.

message 3: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I could've guessed as much.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 61 comments yep you were right.

message 5: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I almost always am. : )

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 61 comments Idk But JBF none of us missed you really but we sang joyous songs like HOSANNA!!!!

message 7: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Edward Cullen Lover wrote: "Idk But JBF none of us missed you really but we sang joyous songs like HOSANNA!!!!"

I really don't care.

message 8: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Lover of Edward Cullen or how to love Edward 101 wrote: "oh ya wat's my middle name?"

You don't have a middle name.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 61 comments I hope that you are nicer then last time. or we will just have to kick you out!!! jk :)(notice how i'm trying to be nice to you because i think that some of your snide comments are hilariuos!!!)

message 10: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) That seems to happen often - people hate my rude coments but think that they're hilarious. You should see me out of the chat room and at school...

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 61 comments Actually I probably would not but some of them were fun. you have to add the some.

message 12: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Okay, I only understood about half of that statement.

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 61 comments Twilight and JBF I meant I probably won't want to see you out of the chat room. And I liked some of your comments and that part meant that some of your comment were funny others were just plain mean.

message 14: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Lover of Edward Cullen or how to love Edward 101 wrote: "Jacob Black Fanatic wrote: "Lover of Edward Cullen or how to love Edward 101 wrote: "oh ya wat's my middle name?"

You don't have a middle name. "

u ALREADY KNEW THAT THOUGH... which Twilight ..."

It's Twilight, you haven't read the other ones.

message 15: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Lover of Edward Cullen or how to love Edward 101 wrote: " no comment "

By saying, "no comment," you're actually commenting. Even though you said, "no comment," it's still a comment. Get it?

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 61 comments Ha Ha!!

message 17: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) BWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm SO evil! (<- notice that I left out the "genius" part)

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 61 comments Really but SM didn't want to finish it! OR did she and I haven't been keeping up on twilight guide. HMMMM

message 19: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) The LEGAL draft, right? I hope you're not reading the ILlegal copy.

message 20: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Okay. Good. I would actually rather read Twilight from Jacob's POV. It's be a WAY better experience for me.

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 61 comments JBF there already is a part of the series that is from jak's piont of view.

message 22: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Okay. I think that we should drop the Jacob vs. Edward subject. Unless you want to start a group where we can argue about it, then just shut the freak up about Edward and Jacob! Others want to talk about other unimportant things, and they can tell what side we're on by our usernames! SO JUST SHUT UP!

message 23: by Christa, Sooo...how's the family? (new)

Christa | 364 comments Mod
you guys are CRAZZZZZY!!

message 24: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Lover of Edward Cullen or how to love Edward 101 wrote: "ok i acually agree w/ JBF"

Thanks.

message 25: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Christa wrote: "you guys are CRAZZZZZY!!"

Thank you Captain Obvious!

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 61 comments nice quote JBF *captain obvious* *snicker snicker*

message 27: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Ooookaaaaay. It wasn't that funny. Seriously.

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 61 comments ok?

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 61 comments K' ummmmmm I like chocolate!!!

message 30: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Super. Nobody cares.

message 31: by Christa, Sooo...how's the family? (new)

Christa | 364 comments Mod
I'M BACK TOO!!! I HAVEN'T BEEN ON FOR LIKE A MONTH!!!

message 32: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) YEAH! LET'S CELEBRATE!

message 33: by G-ray (new)

G-ray Burton (CocoJoe44) | 84 comments I HAVENT BEEN ON FOR A WHILE EITHER!

message 34: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Ooooh.

message 35: by G-ray (new)

G-ray Burton (CocoJoe44) | 84 comments Your mom.

message 36: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) That's not funny. Really.

message 37: by G-ray (new)

G-ray Burton (CocoJoe44) | 84 comments Neither r u. (y do WE always argue?!?!?!?!?!)

message 38: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I don't know...

message 39: by G-ray (new)

G-ray Burton (CocoJoe44) | 84 comments Cuz ur stoopid

message 40: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Whatever. I'm smarter than you. And I'm not taking part in this argument.

message 41: by G-ray (new)

G-ray Burton (CocoJoe44) | 84 comments Ok thats great.

message 42: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) Yep.

message 43: by G-ray (new)

G-ray Burton (CocoJoe44) | 84 comments i crossed out what u wrote in the treehouse. the place where it said "fielding sucks !". and christas shunning u!!!!!!hahaha!!!!!!

message 44: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) I honestly don't care that Christa's shunning me. And I don't care that you crossed out what I wrote because I won't be visiting that safety law violater again.

message 45: by G-ray (new)

G-ray Burton (CocoJoe44) | 84 comments ok whatevs

message 46: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 61 comments Please don't get into another argument. I don't need either of you to leave.

message 47: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) We weren't really arguing - besides that fact that that was forever ago...

message 48: by G-ray (new)

G-ray Burton (CocoJoe44) | 84 comments Right...

message 49: by Keara (new)

Keara (kearachristine) OK then.