manga lover discussion

Uzumaki

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sadie (new)

Sadie (librarianwombat) | 4 comments Anyone reading Uzumaki? I missed buying vol. 1 on sale because I thought the premise was stupid. I checked it out from the library and now can't get it out of my head! It's so creepy.... not necessarily the story but the artwork. Very twisted - no pun intended ;)

message 2: by Deidara-sempai (new)

Deidara-sempai | 3 comments you mean naruto right. and yeah i have read it. but i'm already in shippuuden.

message 3: by Sadie (new)

Sadie (librarianwombat) | 4 comments No, hee - I just realized Uzumakie is Naruto's last name!

Uzumaki is about a town obsessed with the spiral shape. In one story a man becomes so crazy he building a machine to twist himself into a spiral.

message 4: by C Eberhart (new)

C Eberhart | 5 comments YES.
I haven't been able to find Volume 2 though... D':

Have you read Gyo? Because that was some scary stuff right there.

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) Sadie wrote: "No, hee - I just realized Uzumakie is Naruto's last name!

Uzumaki is about a town obsessed with the spiral shape. In one story a man becomes so crazy he building a machine to twist himself into a..."

Wow. Just.... Wow.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

wow tats some book

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) Yah.

message 8: by Kitkat (new)

Kitkat | 2 comments this is the most creepiest manga Ive ever read..i had nightmares.

message 9: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (doleurexquise) | 1 comments man i couldnt sit through a few pages of that o.e

message 10: by Jaquan (new)

Jaquan | 4 comments I've read it but I like watching it better because with manga you have to page to page but watching it all you have to do is sit and read the subtitles.

message 11: by Richard (new)

Richard (CorruptedFortitude) | 4 comments Just checked out volumes 1 and 2 from the library. Should finish them up Saturday.

message 12: by Richard (new)

Richard (CorruptedFortitude) | 4 comments Just finished them today. I do enjoy a good horror manga.

message 13: by Darnia (new)

Darnia I've read the whole 3 books
The artwork is great for me, even the story as scary as everyone's said

message 14: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Nelums | 26 comments i love hims to much i seen every movie and every almost every episode

message 15: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 5 comments love naruto nd the characters

message 16: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Nelums | 26 comments me too

message 17: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 5 comments kool

message 18: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster where can i find it?

message 19: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Nelums | 26 comments find what?

message 20: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster The manga uzumaki. I mean like websites where I can read it and stuff

message 21: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 5 comments umm theres alot of sites chika sooo

message 22: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Nelums | 26 comments idk really i buy them i think u can go to gogoanime.com

message 23: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster I found it on mangahere.com so no worrys

message 24: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 5 comments so y do u like uzumaki

message 25: by Stefani (new)

Stefani Rogers | 5 comments Have any one played any naruto video games? By the way: where can I read naruto shi- i dont know know to type it and i am to lazy to- online?

message 26: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Nelums | 26 comments i have all the games.

message 27: by akane (new)

akane uchiha (akaneuchiha) | 5 comments same

message 28: by DestinysMaster (new)

DestinysMaster Get your lazy hands up and go to mangahere.com

message 29: by Jaquan (new)

Jaquan | 4 comments Stefani wrote: "Have any one played any naruto video games? By the way: where can I read naruto shi- i dont know know to type it and i am to lazy to- online?"

You can read naruto shippuden manga at mangareader.net or .com I don't remember.

message 30: by Cerridwen (new)

Cerridwen (AllantiaEverlast) Sadie wrote: "No, hee - I just realized Uzumakie is Naruto's last name!

Yeah, I thought this was a Naruto forum at first. haha

message 31: by Adham (new)

Adham Fusama | 8 comments Uzumaki is just weird! Some part of the story is really creepy. The other part is just... weird in either good and bad way.

The movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uzumaki_...

message 32: by Adham (new)

Adham Fusama | 8 comments And I love the Jack-in-the-Box chapter. Really creppy.
http://www.mangareader.net/1358/uzuma...