Warrior Cats RP discussion

Other > Wanna Be A Mod?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Don't give me that look! I know I'm...different... (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 101 comments Mod
Well I will post a fanfic soon, it just will take some time to type...:P I've created at least four cats already I think...uh..I haven't invited anybody yet...butn I'll change that in a minute!:P I've only been part of the group for three days, so you can wait two more if neccessary. I haven't counted my posts. I have given permission for people to use my cats.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Hey swiftkit, can i use these rules in my group? i will change them up some but they are great rules! i think i will make you a mod in my group.

message 3: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Don't give me that look! I know I'm...different... (new)

I agree! Cna I use them in my groups??

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) i still don't get that whole fanfic thing.

message 6: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Don't give me that look! I know I'm...different... (new)

Can I be a mod from the info I entered?

message 7: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Don't give me that look! I know I'm...different... (new)

Yeah I'm just wondering if I'm allowed to be. I'll have to consult Swiftkit next time she gets on. She is the chief mod!:P (Now I've said that:P)

message 8: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Don't give me that look! I know I'm...different... (new)

Wait-EccentricC-are you Swiftkit? (I'm confused!)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah she's head mod

even if i were a mod,eccenticC is still head mod and her word is law

*just a suggestionbut eccentricC,u might want ppl 2 send u that as a message bcuz after they say it they could just delete it but the message stays in ur inbox

message 10: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Don't give me that look! I know I'm...different... (new)

Well if someone really wanted to be a mod, then they'd have to learn to be responsible, trustworthy, and legible for the position. They wouldn't be rudies. (My word for people who are rude:P)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

kk,i agree w/ that

message 12: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Don't give me that look! I know I'm...different... (new)

:P Rudies-I can't get over that.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

u think im 1?

message 14: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Don't give me that look! I know I'm...different... (new)

NO! I just can't get over that word! It's a funny one to say. Rudies, rudies, rudies...:P

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah that word is pretty tight ^*~*^

message 16: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Don't give me that look! I know I'm...different... (new)

Okay! I was just confused for a moment because you changed your name and I couldn't see Swiftkit! So now I know. *satisfied* :P

message 17: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Don't give me that look! I know I'm...different... (new)

Hey-you added me as a mod! Yay! Thank you!

message 18: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) Can i be mod?

message 19: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Don't give me that look! I know I'm...different... (new)

You have to post the format and have accomplished all the rules. You haven't posted anything! (Not that I've seen)

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) i just invited 5 people!!

message 21: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) i invite EVERYBODy i know on goodreads!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

i invited peeps,like i think i invited u scourge,umm,i did ff,and i said peeps could use my charries,i posted the vow thingy,so can i b mod?

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) i have my own Fan fict and i've commented on one of the questions!
i have 121 posts!
i've given two cats that can be used!
i own 5 or more cats!
Even if I were a mod, Swiftkit is still Cheif Mod and her word is law: i vowed!
i think i've been a member for about a week and a half.
and i've invited 5 people!!!
can i be a mod now?

message 24: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) Remember 'Don't' beg!

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) i wasn't. i out the application thingy like i was told.

message 26: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Don't give me that look! I know I'm...different... (new)

I think EccentricC created all but the four(Five including StarClan) main Clans and BreezeClan.-I made that one:P I also think for IronClan, that the name should be changed to FlameClan or something cause the cats don't know about iron.

message 27: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) Yeah.

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! I IS A MOD! thankies!

message 29: by Dapplenose, New Head Mod (new)

Dapplenose | 372 comments Mod
Frostpool wrote: "I think EccentricC created all but the four(Five including StarClan) main Clans and BreezeClan.-I made that one:P I also think for IronClan, that the name should be changed to FlameClan or somethin..."

that's what i was thinking!

message 30: by Ashley *Frostpool*, Don't give me that look! I know I'm...different... (new)

Thanx.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

yo EC

message 32: by Dapplenose, New Head Mod (new)

(swiftkit changed his name to EccentricC)

message 33: by Dapplenose, New Head Mod (new)

"outline"?

message 34: by Dapplenose, New Head Mod (new)

format? whatever...

message 35: by Dapplenose, New Head Mod (new)

Eccentric, the other mods are not being active in the group. should we remove them as mods?

message 36: by Sephiroth, I walk alone. Or maybe not...I got people. XD (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 236 comments Mod
why is everything hidden?

message 37: by Sephiroth, I walk alone. Or maybe not...I got people. XD (new)

"Even if I were a mod, Swiftkit is still Cheif Mod and her word is law"

I have filled all of the other criteria too. My fanfics can be seen at fanfiction.com and my username (so you can find them) is coldstorm.

message 38: by Dapplenose, New Head Mod (new)

eccentric isn't going to make u a mod cuz she doesn't check her goodreads anymore. she's gunna give me her password so i can do stuffs with her groups

message 39: by Sephiroth, I walk alone. Or maybe not...I got people. XD (last edited Nov 09, 2009 07:56AM) (new)

why doesn't she chack her goodreads anymore? and can you make me a mod, since I filled the criteria, or not?

message 40: by Dapplenose, New Head Mod (new)

she practicaly guit goodreads, she just didn't physically delete her acount. and no... because I usually don't have other mods unless the group is active, and there's already like 5 mods who do nothing

message 41: by Sephiroth, I walk alone. Or maybe not...I got people. XD (new)

If i were a mod, i would be active and helpful

message 42: by Dapplenose, New Head Mod (new)

if you are an active member for long enough i'll make u a mod. i'll remove some of the current mods that aren't doing anything....

message 43: by Sephiroth, I walk alone. Or maybe not...I got people. XD (new)

I have been an active member for months. then nobody RPed anymore...

message 44: by Dapplenose, New Head Mod (new)

yeah, i know.... *sigh*

message 45: by Sephiroth, I walk alone. Or maybe not...I got people. XD (new)

*sighs too* this was my first warriors rp, too, and its dead...

message 46: by Dapplenose, New Head Mod (new)

the first group that i ever made is dying!

message 47: by Sephiroth, I walk alone. Or maybe not...I got people. XD (new)

Which one is that?

message 48: by Dapplenose, New Head Mod (new)

warrior cats roleplay info training and more
it's a roleplay group for newbies

message 49: by Sephiroth, I walk alone. Or maybe not...I got people. XD (new)

Aren't i in that one?

message 50: by Dapplenose, New Head Mod (new)

i think you are

« previous 1