Eragon books 1, 2 & 3 discussion

How do you think the third book will be??

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jules (new)

Jules Plessis How do you think the third book will be??

message 2: by Damien (new)

Damien wong (deathly) I think it will be just as good

message 3: by Jules (new)

Jules Plessis who do you think is going to put a weapon under the three?

message 4: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 10 comments I have already written about the weapon but i would write it again.

ERagon may get a sword from the menoa tree. made by rhunon which she has hidden for a long time.

message 5: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 10 comments I was hoping that pauolini would write 2 more books and now that wish is fulfilled. so indirectly you are talking about the 4th book.

message 6: by Jake (new)

Jake | 5 comments Ayra better not reject Eragon again....

message 7: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 10 comments arya is gonna reject Eragon as she does not love him but is just a friend. Even Eragon asks her a million times her answer will be same.

message 8: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 10 comments i bet that there is gonna be a massive war in brisingr as there was in Eragon and Eldest.

Btw i hate Murtahg as he took Eragon's sword.

message 9: by Jake (new)

Jake | 5 comments You just never know, remember the prophecy. He is gonna have epic romance with the royals. So Arya seems to be the only option available.

message 10: by tom (new)

tom | 5 comments Mod
No there is also Lady Nasuada.

message 11: by Jake (new)

Jake | 5 comments err.... I personally hope not, anyway I think Arya had a better chance.

message 12: by tom (new)

tom | 5 comments Mod
I think also, and any way nasuada would die before him

message 13: by Rohan (new)

Rohan | 10 comments Eragon gave his fealty to him i do not think that a person serving you would be a good choice of marriage.

message 14: by tom (new)

tom | 5 comments Mod
True. But remember Arya can not mary him because she is older than him, much older.