The Next Big Roleplay....!! discussion

Wolves Roleplay > Wolves Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Ready...Set...Roleplay!

message 2: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) It was late, middle of the night. Another pack was decending on them. Rose quickly hid her three pups (1 month old) in the back of the cave and hurried out to defend her pack. She howled to the others, letting them all know to come and protect the pack.

message 3: by Casey Luff, -hugs and kisses from Casey!- (new)

Casey Luff (visitcaseynow) | 18 comments Mod
Shadow hurried behind Rose. The dominant male of the other pack pounced on him, grasping Shadows neck with his teeth. Another pack member came attacked the dominant. Shadow was bleeding, but this wasn't the time to stop and see how bad his injury was.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Poisonivy laughed as she tore the dominant male from Shadow she bit into his neck and ripped.He pushed her onto her back so she dug her claws into his belly exposing organs.

message 5: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Rose howled in pain as the dominant female pulled a chunk of skin from her neck. She growled furiously and tackled the wolf, holding her down to the grown. She threatened to kill the wolf and the other dominant yelped in fear, running in surrender. Rose look satisfied.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Poisonivy stood and shook the blood from her fur."that was close...are your pups okay?"

message 7: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) The other dominant female called off the rest of the pack and they all went howling away. The Blue Moon pack fell back into the cave. "They'll be back" Rose warned.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

poisonivy nodded."what's their problem anyway?"

message 9: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "Territory" Rose said, revealing the obvious.
She slowly went to the back of the cave, where she found her three pups, two sleeping, the other sitting up waiting for moms return.

message 10: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) ((Casey is over at my house, and we don't feel like logging in and out of the accounts to roleplay, so she's going to be roleplaying on this account too and we're alternate, kay?))

message 11: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Casey-
Shadow licked Roses wounds, as a sign of respect. But when the dominant male saw he pushed him out of the way and threatened him with a sharp growl.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk)) poisonivy licked her leg methodically."They should leave us alone.i can't stand their insolence."

message 13: by Athena♥ (new)

"Don't let them hear you, they'll kill us." Shadow said. "You and I are the ones who would be run out of the pack if any"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

poisonivy grumbled under her breath."yeah,"she yawned."Whatever."

message 15: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "Come on, follow me" Shadow said, silently jogging out of the cave un-noticed.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

poisonivy stood and broke into a trot."Where are we going?"

message 17: by Athena♥ (last edited Mar 13, 2009 02:12PM) (new)

"You'll see" He led her towards the river. They picked up speed and then came to a cozy little den right next to the river. "I come here to escape the stupid dominant status. I'm the only one who knows about this place so far, but it's still on our territory." He explained.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's very pretty."Poisonivy gasped.

message 20: by Athena♥ (last edited Mar 13, 2009 02:52PM) (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) When they walked inside there was a roomy grass bed, and a few stacks of fresh meat. "I went hunting this morning, and since I never get any good meat from the pack I save it here," He explained.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh,but why do you have this place?"

message 22: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "I guess...to escape the pack. I dunno, I get tired of them pushing me around, ya know?" Shadow noticed a battle wound on Ivys neck, and licked it a bit.

message 23: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 325 comments Raven had the same trouble of her own but somehere deep in the forest where she was out hunting a deer. One of the dominant males tried to steal the meat from her but she stood her ground growling for him to stay back. The wolf's nose was a little longer and had dark yellow eyes unlike hers which were a light blue colour. The wolf also had longer legs and bigger paws and was ready to pounce at her. The wolf leaped up onto her his claws diging through her skin and she howled in pain.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Poisonivy whined and wagged her tail. "it's not so bad because I'm second wolf but I had to work hard for my position."

message 25: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) Kody wandered the woods looking for anything to eat, he sighed as he couldn't smell anything, then trotted off to eat fish AGAIN from the stream up ahead he hated fish but thats all he could find besides berries 'yuck'he thought to himself.

message 26: by Sam (new)

Sam Sahara prowled in the shadows, looking for prey.

message 27: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Mar 14, 2009 05:21AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 325 comments Raven pushed the male wolf off with her paws and bit him on the neck. The wolf came back at Raven with and bit her leg. Raven let go of him and cried with pain as she started to bleed.

message 28: by Sam (new)

Sam Sahara looked around. She spotted a few other creatures but she still kept looking for what she wanted.

message 29: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 325 comments Raven howled again hoping someone could hear.

message 30: by Sam (new)

Sam Sahara heard a howl, but decided to ignore it.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Poisonivy's ears pricked.Raven.She broke into a run and reached the wolf.she leaped onto his back and pushed him down snarling and snapping.she got a good hold on his neck and tore.his lifeless body fell to the ground."You okay Raven?"

message 32: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 325 comments Raven just sat down and started to lick the blood of her leg. "You can have it" she said pointing her head towards the meat that she had hunted down before.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Poisonivy shook her head."no,it's rightfully yours and if anyone decides to give you trouble again,it's my teeth they will feel."

message 34: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Mar 17, 2009 05:32AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 325 comments Raven smiled at Poisonivy's care for her, "Thank you Poisonivy. You saved my life!" she said as she walked up to the meat and grabbed hold of it with her teeth dragging it to Poisonivy. "Please.. atlest share this meal with me" she said as she began to feed.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"No,it's yours,besides,I'd rather eat fish,your mom thinks I'm weird."Poisonivy smiled."You may want to go by your mom to eat it though."

message 36: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Shadow arrived at the scene shortly after Ivy, and when he saw that she had it under control stayed back and watched. "Impressive, Ivy." He said. "Come on Raven, you'll be safe with us at the den." He said, leading the females towards his secret den.

message 37: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) Kody found a rabbit he chased it but tripped and fell, and nearly broke a paw instead he sprained it.

message 38: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Rose pawed at the ground...someone was missing. She could sense it. She growled suspiciouslly.

Shadow trotted around in a circle for a second. "What if...what if we started our own pack?" He blurted. He was sick of being picked on by the dominants. "Don't you both wish you had breeding rights? Only the male and female dominants can breed..." He muttered.

message 39: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 325 comments Rvaen looked at him, the meat still in her teeth. "I do wish I had breeding rights but I do not think our pack will let us live if we betray them.."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah,we could."Poisonivy's eyes twinkled.

message 41: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "We could find a new home and grow our packs population." Shadow said.

Rose counted heads and snarled when she noticed that both Shadow and Ivy were missing.

message 42: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 325 comments ((is Rose the female alpha in the blue moon howlers?))

Raven was beginning to get hungry.

message 43: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) ((Yes ;) ))

Rose carried one of her cubs in her mouth, and walked slowly to the den.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy smiled."Where shall we go?"

message 45: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "We could go back to my den?" Shadow suggested. "Or if you have a better place..."

message 46: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 325 comments "ummm how about that place under the waterfall?" Raven said

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"good,idea;but we need to be farther away than that."

message 48: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Apr 04, 2009 05:58PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 325 comments Raven nodded "but where?" she asked.

message 49: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Shadow looked to Ivy...waiting for an answer.

message 50: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 325 comments When they reached the den, Raven padded up towards Rose and dropped the food infront of her. She backed up a bit.

« previous 1 3