The Next Big Roleplay....!! discussion

Mermaid Roleplay > Mermaid Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Ready...Set...Roleplay!

message 2: by Casey Luff, -hugs and kisses from Casey!- (new)

Casey Luff (visitcaseynow) | 18 comments Mod
Devine hurried towards the cave. She was being chased by a "tribe" of mermaids whom she had tried to capture.

message 3: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments Felise swam through the water looking for a fish.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Slash swam through the cold waters around her cave.

message 5: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments Felise saw a a corral reef and started swim around between the corral.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Slash stopped as she heard someone nearby.

message 7: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments Felise saw a fish in the corral, it was amazing.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Slash headed toward the coral-the place where the noise had come from.

message 9: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments Felise played with the little fish.

message 10: by Massie (new)

Massie | 22 comments Bubbles swam towards the reef. She always liked to play there. She saw a mermaid she had seen before, Felise.
"Hi," she said, passing the other mermaid

message 11: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments "Oh hi," Felise said "Don't hide little guy." she said to the little fish.

message 12: by Massie (new)

Massie | 22 comments "I haven't seen you around here before," Bubbles said, stroking an eel on the back

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Slash swam around a corner and came across two mermaids. She gripped her weapon tighter.

message 14: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments "I'm Felise, I travel a lot so most people don't see me much."

message 15: by Massie (new)

Massie | 22 comments "Oh." Bubbles swam around in a circle. "Where have u traveled to?"

message 16: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments "All over the ocean really."

message 17: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 9 comments Terra swam near a coral reef and eyed a desolate mermaid nearby. She swam over against her will out of curiosity.

message 18: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments Felise played with the little fish.

message 20: by Massie (new)

Massie | 22 comments "That's really cool," Bubbles said. "My parents won't let me out of the kingdom."

message 21: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 9 comments Terra got closer to Slash. Suddenly she shouted "HI!!"

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Slash whirled around and had her weapon an inch from Terra's throat before she realized it was just another mermaid. One who didn't look all that threatening, either.

message 23: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments "I don't have parents so I do as I please."

message 24: by Massie (new)

Massie | 22 comments "That's awesome," Bubble's said, swimming in a circle. "I mean, the whole 'doing-as-you-please' thing, not the fact that you are parent-less."

message 25: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments "Being parent-less isn't that bad when you're used to it, they left me when I was a baby."

message 26: by Massie (new)

Massie | 22 comments "Oh, I'm sorry." Bubble's played with some seaweed. "So...do you have any idea who your parents were?"

message 27: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments "Nope they just ditched me in the middle of the ocean."

message 28: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 9 comments Terra gulped. "I'm sorry" she choked, almost crying

message 29: by Massie (new)

Massie | 22 comments "Wow," Bubbles said. "I really sorry about that. It must have been so hard for you."

message 30: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments "Not really."

message 31: by Massie (new)

Massie | 22 comments "Oh." Bubbles splashed around a bit. "Well, I live in the Black Palace. Come by if you ever need me." Bubbles began her hunt for seashells, not getting too far away from Felise, though.

message 32: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments Felise smiled, "Thanks I will," she said still playing with the little fish.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Slash pulled her weapon away. "Whatever."

message 34: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments Felise looked around at all the other mermaids there, "Wow," she said to herself.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Slash looked at her sharply. "What?"

message 36: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments "There are just so many mermaids here," Felise said quietly.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) Slash shrugged. "Yeah. Tons."

message 38: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 17 comments Felise nodded.