The Next Big Roleplay....!! discussion

High School Roleplay > High School Roleplay!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 648 (648 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Ready...Set...Roleplay!

message 2: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Mar 12, 2009 10:56PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 325 comments Jessi walked through the quad to where her locker was.

message 3: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Riley held a stack of books in her hand as she strolled down the hall listening to pop music on her iPod.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_slippers) Anastazia walked the halls as though she owned them. Her blackberry in hand and her boyfriend Chris in ther other, of corse she owned the halls. Riley was soon to pass her, Stazia steeped alittle more to the side towards Riley so when she passed Stazia she would A: drop her books. B:fall over. Or C: end up walking into the lockers. Whatever happened Anastazia was in for humiliating Riley.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan was right behind Anastazia so she decided to run right into her. Right before she could humiliated Riley,

message 6: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Riley watch Anastazia fall to the ground, humiliated. She quickly rolled up her iPod headphones and stuffed them in her pocket. "Thanks" She said to Dylan, smiling.

message 7: by Casey Luff, -hugs and kisses from Casey!- (new)

Casey Luff (visitcaseynow) | 18 comments Mod
Chloe watched the scene. She walked over and gave Dylan a high-five. "Nice" She said. She hated Riley, but she hated Anastazia more.

message 8: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Riley sighed and walked away.

message 9: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Party on Friday! You don't have to be invited. It's at another students house.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Anastazia hated Dylan, but everyone else loved her. Dylan laughed because Dylan ruled the school.

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_slippers) Anastazias' head hung but she wasnt going to let this embarras her. They were going to regret this

message 12: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "Whos going to the party on Friday?" Riley asked at lunch.

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_slippers) Anastazia was walking past and smiled at Riley, "That wasn't very nice laughing at me this morning, and could you please ask Dylan why she ran into me, I wasnt just walking down the hall with Chris in an absolute day dream, and the next thing i know I'm on the ground, again not very nice." she turned around and walked off to sit with her friends.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan pushed Anastazia again. "Oh did I hit you Riley?"

message 15: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "No, I'm fine." Riley said to Dylan. She laughed at Anastazia's embarrased face.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay. Just tell me if Anastazia is bothering you. You will see me at the party okay." Dylan laughed and walked over to a vednin machine.

message 17: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Riley laughed. "Ok, thanks miss bodyguard" She said with a giggle.

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_slippers) Anastazia smiled and brushed her self off and carried on walking over to Jessie

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan relaxed.

message 20: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "Who smiles when she just got pushed down, again? Especially someone as snobby as Anastazia!?" Riley commented.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"She is screaming on the inside." Dylan stood up with a pepsi in hand.

message 22: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "I left my money at home, lemme have a sip?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. She giggled.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just take it." Dylan handed the Pepsi to Riley.

message 24: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "I'm not a charity, I just want a sip, I'm totally not going to take your drink." She took a sip and handed the drink back to Dylan. "Thanks" She said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can have it. I hit root beer and got a pepsi. I don't want pepsi." Dylan handed it back and got herself a root beer.

message 26: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) She rolled her eyes. "Lame excuse, but ok, thanks" She said with a smile.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Your welocme." Dylan relaxed a little.

message 28: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_slippers) Anastazia had no idea what had brought on Dylans hatered towards her they used to be bffls.
Stazia popped a text up and quickly typed in "Y?" and sent it off to Dylan

message 29: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Riley heard Dylans cell beep. "Ooh, whos the text from?" She asked, nosily.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ummm......Idk. So I'm not opening it." Dylan deleted it.

message 31: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_slippers) Stazia sent three more of the same text to Dylan so she would answer

message 32: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "Wait, why are you acting weird?" Riley asked.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She opened it and said *You changed and I changed. You now think you rule this school because you hurt people so I do what you do to them.* Dylan sent the text.

message 34: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_slippers) Stazia felt anger sweep over her as she read the text *I'm not hurting u!!! And ur the 1 tht chnged nt me, remembr Middle school?*

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

*You are hurting other people and I did that last year I learned and you were the one to stop me. I am showing you how it feels just like you did to me.* Dylan sent to text.

message 36: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "What does it say?" Riley demanded.

message 37: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Dylan seemed in her own world, so she texted her instead. *Who is and what does it say??* It was obvious something had made her angry.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan handed Riley the phone.

message 39: by Athena♥ (last edited Mar 13, 2009 04:32PM) (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "What happened in middle school?" Riley asked, as she read the messages from Stazia.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"The thing is I don't remember much of it. I got into a car accident last summer." Dylan moved her hair to show a huge scar on her neck.

message 41: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_slippers) *oh whatever! just because you want to be ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY! DO U WANT ME 2 TELL RILEY ABOUT UR BOOK ABOUT WHAT U REALY THNK??!!!!*

message 42: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "Yikes, were you in a coma or something too?" Riley asked.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

*oh the book. Well i have changed.* Dylan texted back.

"Hey Riley I had a book in jr. high and it was full of really mean things and your in it but I have changed. So it means nothing." Dylan told Riley.

message 44: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_slippers) *u think u have bt u never really*

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

*no you haven't changed. i notice that now. the next time you text me i will call the cops.* Dylan looked at her phone.

message 46: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "What does it say? About me." Riley asked.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Probly like your a nerd and could never be popular but I see that I was wrong. I was in a coma for a month and had to relearn how to talk and stuff." Dylan smiled

message 48: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (glass_slippers) ((Sam r u going 2 reply on camp lol?))

message 49: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) "Oh" Riley said. But despite the fact that Riley was the loser in middle school, and that she was the one who only cared about her grades and couldn't afford designer clothes, she didn't feel bad for herself. She felt bad for Dylan. Not that Dylan needed her sympathy, but she was the one who had live with those things, not Riley.

message 50: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) ((Oops, didn't notice. =P Reply on crush!, lol ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13