Vampires Vs. Werewolves vs. Vampires discussion

opinionated

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayli 500 (new)

Kayli 500 | 9 comments Mod
boys think twilight is a chick book but they haven't read it. I triple dog dare them to read all 4 books by the end of this year and then say whether it is a good influence or a bad influence for teens. the twilight series are suitable for teens because they're appropriate and it's descriptive.

message 2: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 13 comments kayli, have u read bd? appropriate? and those kiss descriptions r waaaaaaaay not appropriate, as are the sex descriptions. :P

message 3: by Kayli 500 (new)

i'm reading breaking dawn. teens are used to kissing and sex, we're not like little kids, that's when they think it's gross. it doesn't bother me. I haven't experienced kissing or sex but you think teens watch juno, now that's inappropriate.

message 4: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 13 comments ok true

but it's not a good influence. in breaking dawn, bella gets married and has sex at 18. with the only bf she ever had. ooh, also teen pregnancy.

message 5: by Mrvampire181 (new)

Mrvampire181 | 5 comments I don't see how it's teen pregnancy since she was of legal age...

message 6: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 13 comments 18 is teenager, so is 19. anyway, most ppl would go 2 college, which would b totally screwed up by the pregnancy, then taking care of the baby.

message 7: by Kayli 500 (new)

yea but bella becomes a vampire. shes never gonna die. and edward is her love and renesmee helps her. and if bella wants to have sex at a young age then that's her choice. an 18 year old should be allowed to make her own decisions. so i am on both sides. teens love the twilight series and i didn't even really notice the sex scenes.

message 8: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 13 comments yes, but real girls won't become vampires, and will die. so it is a bad influence. and have u heard all those stories about some twilight-obsessed girls? they think edward's real and that he'll come 4 them someday :P

message 9: by Kayli 500 (new)

it is just a story. it is fiction. there is nothing wrong with fiction books. people like harry potter and lord of the rings and all that.

message 10: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 13 comments yes, but no1 xpects characters from those books 2 come and take them with them. (or, @ least, not on a large scale whatsoever)

message 11: by Kayli 500 (new)

just forget it