Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What's up, VJ?

message 2: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell I'm still confused.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Me too. What's VJ smoking?

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Vicki Jean wrote: "Steve knows what I'm talking about, uh, and the only thing I smoke I can buy at the store, oh and thanks anyway on the meanies again not my thing"

one can get salvia in a store...

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Ha. I thought that said saliva.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments KD, you do know about every poison known to man!!!

Amanda, you can get saliva for free in any subway in NY city… just look at the wrong person the right way… and I guarantee you free saliva!

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) You think it would get me high?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

That's disgusting.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Well, I seen some pretty high people in the subway I don’t know I’ve never tried to get high out of somebody else saliva… but I know where you can buy salvia in NY why don’t you come down when tambo is here and we’ll experiment with it! I heard that shit gets you fuck up for real!

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I'm booking my flight as we speak.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Damn VJ I didn’t know you was that hardcore!! I wouldn’t smoke that shit… here check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmPfj_...

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Funny that you say that KD, when one of my coworkers asked us if we ever smoked salvia we were all like wtf is salvia? And then he explained and I quote: “that shit gets you retarded” and right there he recruited 2 team members for some experimentations with salvia…

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait..so if I'm a lying liar who lies, and I tell only lies, and you know I tell only lies, then that means when I say I'm God, that since you know I'm lying, that I'm undoubtedly being deceptive as to the basis of my true nature which of course would be Godhood, but since I'm lying about lying about being God, does that mean that not only am I God but that I also command double negatives along with
my empirical powers over verbs and adjectives?

Thanks VJ! I'd almost forgotten about how totally awesome I am!

message 14: by The Crimson Fucker (last edited Mar 13, 2009 09:40PM) (new)

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments Steve wrote: "Wait..so if I'm a lying liar who lies, and I tell only lies, and you know I tell only lies, then that means when I say I'm God, that since you know I'm lying, that I'm undoubtedly being deceptive a..."

yeah, right (pronounce with sarcasms)

BEHOLD MO FO!! THE DOUBLE AFFIRMATIVE NEGATIVE!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Whatever!

Still God :D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Before yo9u doubt my religion too strongly I return upon having just completed my latest miracle...

Changed 3 yr old son out of damp clothes, sat him on potty, changed him into dry Pj's, popped him back in bed and gave him kiss on cheek.

Miracle? Didn't wake him up once :D

message 17: by Donitello (new)

Donitello Dang, you really have to keep current on this forum.

message 18: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Sometimes it's still confusing.

message 19: by Donitello (new)

Donitello Vicki Jean, you have made me feel stoopid, and that I do not forgive easily.

message 20: by Donitello (last edited Mar 17, 2009 08:25AM) (new)

Donitello I make it a point never to take responsibility for anything I do, and I do not expect anything from you, sugar. But we will meet again. For a brief moment you made me feel like I did back when I was the only virgin in my school, and someday soon you will know my pain. So, you know, like, look out.

message 21: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Hey Doni! I was the only virgin in my school one time! But since I was in the 8th grade, I was sort of OK with it.

message 22: by Donitello (new)

Donitello Easy for you! Try the fifth grade and then we'll talk.

(Joking, ha ha.)

Servius  Heiner Man, I haven't been fucked like that since grade school.

message 24: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Oh god.

Servius  Heiner I like when you call my name, Amanda... :D

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh God, You Devil.

message 27: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen none taken.

message 28: by Donitello (new)

Donitello Vicki Jean wrote: "I've survived three teenagers (all at once) Doni"

:::Doni backs away, bowing repeatedly:::

message 29: by Donitello (new)

Donitello Well, are your kids a**holes? I could do something with that.

message 30: by Donitello (new)

Donitello You knew that was a joke, right, Ms. Vicki?

message 31: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Can you do something with mine, Doni? My kids are a**holes.

message 32: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Doni, how do you pronounce your name? Is it Donnie? Or dough-knee. Emphasis on the first syllable I presume?

message 33: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Mine's pronounced uh-MAN-duh, in case you were wondering.

message 34: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Kasia, how is your name pronounced? Your profile says KAH-Sha (sort of). what does that mean?

message 35: by Kasia (new)

Kasia What do you mean what does that mean? I cannot describe it better. Anyways, my full name is Katarzyna, Kasia is the shortened version. Like Bob and Robert or Beth and Elisabeth...

there's the pronunciation for both:
Kasia,Katarzyna

message 36: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I think there was a girl on America's Next Top Model named Katarzyna and stupid Tyra Banks (I HATE TYRA BANKS!!!) was always butchering it. It was funny because she kept trying to correct her and then Tyra would say it worse.

message 37: by Kasia (last edited Mar 19, 2009 08:53AM) (new)

Kasia As to what it means, it's derived from the Greek (meaning to purge or to cleanse - pure/purity... Hell I don't know), the English equivalent would be Catherine.

message 38: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Gretchen wrote: "I think there was a girl on America's Next Top Model named Katarzyna and stupid Tyra Banks (I HATE TYRA BANKS!!!) was always butchering it. It was funny because she kept trying to correct her and t..."

It's a really popular name...

Servius  Heiner You know what else is popular, Kasia? Dumb asses wasting their time watching crap like Americas next top supermodel.

message 40: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Now you're being mean to Gretchen. I feel like I have to defend my kin. Grrrr... Back of Mr!

Servius  Heiner Oh no... Now I am going to really lay in to Gretchen... sorry ,Gretch0en, Kasia forced me into this...

message 42: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Hey, no forcing here, no pushing people down the stairs either (unlike some people).

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

ANTM used to be so great. Not so much, anymore.

message 44: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Suuuuuuuuuuure, Bunny - "because they were held in NY". We know you watch it religiously and follow all the blogs.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Jay is the most obnoxious person ever on reality tv. Why must his hair and teeth glow? The guy would look so much better with a makeunder.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, but do you want to jump Mr. Jay's bones or what?>!!

message 47: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I'm pretty sure Mr. Jay doesn't ummmmmmmm, play on your team, Tambo

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

A girl can dream.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Actually, I hate that guy so much.

message 50: by Amanda (last edited Mar 19, 2009 01:47PM) (new)

Amanda (randymandy) And why Mr. Jay? God Lord Nick, that's obnoxious.

« previous 1 3