The Elite Upper East Side Girls discussion

General♥ > 911 Update!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 129 (129 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Alia☺ (new)

Alia☺ (AliaE) every time i go on there are like 200 comments. please try at least to keep it below at least 100 (less than 80 would be even better) though i know you guys have alot to say, im not trying to pop your bubble, im just saying.... (and yes, its hard to control knowing that were girls!)

message 2: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 865 comments k.

message 3: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (calibaby27) What do u mean??

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Whats this?

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 865 comments like another chitter chatter room.

message 6: by Anne (new)

Anne | 251 comments PLEASE EVERYONE NO MORE SUBJECTS! NO OFFENSE BUT THEN OTHERS HAVE A HARD TIME (REALLY HARD TIME) CATACHING UP AND IT GETS CONFUSING!!! NO MORE SUBJECTS! THIS GPES FOR EVERYONE!!!

message 7: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments Yeah Anne's totally right!

message 8: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 865 comments ya, I get what you mean, but since it's already here...

Okay I think we should do one of the following for the uniform contest to see who wins.
So I'm gonna make a poll. GO VOTE!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 578 comments Mod
Can I just make a poll that has all the designs up and you pick which designer you like? Puh-lease this is getting confusing and I'm putting an ah-fficial lock awn the discussions! And if you have a prob with that, forget it becuase it's done, done and done!

message 10: by Anne (new)

Anne | 251 comments totally! i second the thought! anyways, i think tht maybe u could have the designer and we pick i guess, but then people can pick their own outfit based on the designer??? idk im confuh-used...

message 11: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 865 comments i know. I am in a way too.

message 12: by Alia☺ (last edited Mar 14, 2009 06:12AM) (new)

Alia☺ (AliaE) sorry if i put this up cus i DIDNT know! hopefully everyone learned by now. i just put this up cus i went on one night and there were no new posts, and then the next day there were 98, then it kept building. im just getting tired of reading them, and its also hard (REALLY hard, just like anne said about discussions) to read them all. if i dont then i need to catch up and that gets annoying after awhile

message 13: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments Isabella ♥ wrote: "Can I just make a poll that has all the designs up and you pick which designer you like? Puh-lease this is getting confusing and I'm putting an ah-fficial lock awn the discussions! And if you have ..."

PAUSE. Are you saying you're going to make a poll?

ik! i'm making this an ud-date disscussion where you'll just read to catch up! sound good?

message 15: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 865 comments k.

Update for 3/14/09
So if you haven't been here for like the past few hours, Alicia is with Dimitri and playing like they have been bff's. She asks him if he and T are an item still. Be careful D, you never know when Gossip Girl's minnions are around. COuld D possibly have feelings for 3 girls at once or will he need to choose?
Oh, we also have a new member of the Alpha Wars Roleplay team! Her name is Hannah and her charcter is Samantha Jones. Her character just moved to the BIG APPLE from Cali and it's you're job to see if she has the A-LIST material!
And the rest is just random chit chat to make the story go along.

message 17: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 865 comments Well, we all know how he's a flirt!! I wonder...is gg lingering around every cornor?
maybe not inside, but outside is public...
dun dun dun!!!

haha, that was good!

message 19: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments Isabella ♥ wrote: "ik! i'm making this an ud-date disscussion where you'll just read to catch up! sound good?"

Yeah, sounds good!

that settles it

message 21: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments KK!

message 22: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 865 comments I'm going to rp soccor list post.

message 23: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 865 comments the guys check it out on their way to the party.

k?

Updates for 3/16/09
PILLOW FIGHT! Kylies party was aw-n like we all knew it would with it's deliciouse low fat popcorn and mouth watering bake goods! So sad if you weren't there!

message 25: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments OMG, I don't why I'm saying this. But I'm only saying this because it's ah-mazingly ah-nnoying. But I just gaw-t this wrist support thing and it's bugging me ah-lot!!!!!

ik!

i feel bad for you for wearing that thing!

message 28: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments Yeah Thank you!

no prob

message 30: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments Yupp.

message 31: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Mar 17, 2009 09:24PM) (new)

Update for 3/17/09
So what's new in the life of Tiff and the other Elite? Pretty much nothing, the only thing that happened was that:Alicia told everyone that she was moving 5 minutes away, Alicia also throughed a major party for A-Listers, oh and did I mention T and D are ah-fficially over? No, well it turns out that they were never together. Only under the pretty girl's mind she did. Yeah what a pschco! But Tiff's break up didn't need tissues and a cartin of ice cream! No it just took a pool to make everything better! Don't know what I mean? Check this out!

"Umm...This has been fun" She pointed to herself and Dimitri " but can we break up?" Tiff knew this was a wierd question but she had to say it.
"Soooo.....? Can you please give me more than a grin." Tiff laughed. Truly D and her we're always more friends than anything else.
"Haha okay you can stop acting like tin man now!" Tiff was still laughing. "Hey Josh!"
"What?" said Josh
Alicia laughd now "Finally" she muttered

"Can you come here please?' Tiff asked Josh
Josh went over to Tiff "What do u need?" he asked

"What are you going to ask him?" Jenny asked.

Wait," Dimitri said, "We were going out?"

"Watch this" Tiff turned away from Jen. Than turned to Josh and mouthed "I think someone needs a dump!" She pointed to Dimitri and than the pool. "In 1..2..3" And dumped Dimitri in the water before he could reject
Josh's jaw dropped then he started laughing "WOW" he said
"See Jen that's how you dump someone!" Tiff laughed and made a canon ball in the water to make everyone wet

"poor dimitri" said Alicia

"AHHHH!!! You just got me wet ah-gain!" Jenny laughed.
"Why are you guys all so seriouse? This is a party"
"I think Alicia might like D. She texted me asking whether or not D was cute," Jenny whispered to Tiffany.
Dimitri came out of th pool laughing. "Geez tiff," He said, "Little earley for April fools!"
"Kay, if she wants my scraps, let her!" Tiff laughed
Wow thought Auna, So just Tiff and us thought they were going out.
She went over to Josh and hugged him.
"Sorry Dimitri, you were just so seriouse, I had to make that frown go upside down!" Tiff turned to Jen. "I like this party."

"Hey, so that was....interesting." She said.

Jenny laughed. "I guess so. C'mon Dimitri! We're supposed to have fun!"

"I Know lighten up!" She grabbed Jen and she grabbed Dimitri for another dunk

"Ahhh!!!" Jenny screamed as she fell into the pool. When she got to the surface, she cracked up. "Thanks ah-lot!"

Before Tiff could push him again, he picked her up. "Now, now I think you want to play?" He asked, dumping her into the deep end.

"I am having fun!! I love that scene tiff made, I mean- I didn't even know we were going out!" Dimitri said Laughing, "Honestly, I really didn't think she'd want to any how since I had a thing with Serena!" He laughed, grabbing some chips off the table.

"Finally Mr.Tinman! I thought you were never going to do anything but mope around!" Tiff splashed water aw-n his face.
"Oh man! now I've got soggy chips!" He said laughing, gently chucking them at her face.
Auna stood there gazing in awe.

Tif through the chips back but than got the bowl bowl and through it at him! "Ha!"

message 32: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 865 comments oh, and not to mench what gossip has gone public!!!

Dimitri let it slip about him and Serena!!!

aww....will T be mad at this? who knows...

message 34: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments Lol...funny Tiff just got dumped back into the pool by D!

message 35: by Anne (new)

Anne | 251 comments emg, ok. im cool. uhhhhhhhhhhhh... wow. did T even register the info she just got??? i wonder...

message 36: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments Hmm...I wonder too...

message 37: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 865 comments don't we all wonder???

message 38: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments Yeah, so true.

I only know and that's the way it's gonna stay!
♥:Tiff

message 40: by Tiffany (last edited Mar 18, 2009 08:15PM) (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments Pssshhh...that's a bunch of bull! We are all gonna find out anyways...

message 41: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) | 865 comments NOOO!!!!!! I feel as though curiousity is stabbing me like a billion of knives!!!!

lol-jk

message 42: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments Lol...I know...might as well just tell us now.

my nouth is sealed!

message 44: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments Some friend..

*mouth still closed* I'm the best friend you'll ever have! (jk)

message 46: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments Sure..

ahb-solutely!

message 48: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments Yup.

=p

message 50: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (xdxpx8xD) | 667 comments XD

« previous 1 3