The Genre Underground discussion

General > Looking for Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Kellen (ChristopherKellen) | 48 comments Mod
Hi GU gang,

I'm looking for no more than five people willing to read and review my new sci-fi, SINS OF THE FATHER. I'm looking for fans of science fiction specifically, but if you just love reading in general that's okay too.

Anyone who's interested, give me a shout either via email (eisengoth (at) gmail (dot) com) or here on the thread and I'll get you an electronic reviewers' copy (format your choice).

-- CK

message 2: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Williams (EllieWilliams) | 1 comments I'll do it Chris :)
Ellie Williams

message 3: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra Davis | 5 comments I missed this somehow. If you still need a review, let me know.

message 4: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Kellen (ChristopherKellen) | 48 comments Mod
Cassandra wrote: "I missed this somehow. If you still need a review, let me know."

Hi Cassandra, that would be great. I'll contact you via PM.

message 5: by Micheleann (new)

Micheleann Oboyle (angelsmuse) | 1 comments hi michael w garza sounds like a good read if you havent found a person yet to review this i would love to read this thanks so much angelwolfmystic@yahoo.com is my contact info signed michele

message 6: by Mathew (new)

Mathew Bridle (theonesaga) | 3 comments Hi There,

If anyone is interested in reviewing my dark fantasy, Young Warlock. It sits somewhere between the later Harry Potter books and the old classics.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

Send me a message and I'll get back to you.

message 7: by James (new)

James Neal (Sooth) | 1 comments Of Blood and Blade

Hi all. My dark fantasy novel, Of Blood and Blade, was self-published this past October. If you'd like to review the first of a series, I'd love to hear from you. PDF is the only format I have available.

Send me a message if interested, along with your email, and I will certainly get back to you.

message 8: by Mathew (new)

Mathew Bridle (theonesaga) | 3 comments James wrote: "Of Blood and Blade

Hi all. My dark fantasy novel, Of Blood and Blade, was self-published this past October. If you'd like to review the first of a series, I'd love to hear from you..."

Hi James, Do you fancy a swap?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Of Blood and Blade (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ellie Williams (other topics)