This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate Haleigh Cummings father...

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) [image error]

I don’t know if anyone here is following this story, but one month ago yesterdays, a little girl disappeared in the middle of the night and the circumstances are very SHADY!!

Her “father” Ron (I'm not sure he even deserves the title of father, but technically...) is a white trash inbred thug and I hate him! His rap sheet is a mile long. At the ripe old age of 25 he has been arrested 9 times but has done ZERO jail time. Tell me how someone gets out of going to jail when charged with possession of cocaine, marijuana, opium, methamphetamine, MDMA (ecstacy) and GHB (date rape drug). He also has assault, maintaining a drug vehicle (whatever that means) and gun charges on top of all the drug possession.

I also hate his moron girlfriend Misty! This chick was sleeping in the same room as Haleigh the night she disappeared. Not only was she in the same room, but Haleigh’s brother was apparently sleeping in the same bed as the missing girl. She heard nothing, but the little brother (I think he is 3 or 4 years old) said he saw a man in black take her.

The front door was found wide open with a brick holding the screen door open. Presumably for the kidnapper to get out without the screen door slamming and waking people up. Someone would need to know the screen door slams in advance to think that all the way through.

There have been insinuations claiming that Ron got off of his drug charges by becoming an informant for the police and maybe he came up against some people who didn’t appreciate his dealings with the cops.

Also, Daddy recently filed charges against the child’s mom for failure to pay child support. She owed him $4000 and the paperwork was filed exactly one week before the child went missing. Weird coincidence??

Haleigh’s mother believes that Misty’s pedophile cousin took her. Ugh!

To top it all off, in the midst of this mess, Ron surprised Misty this week by getting down on one knee and proposing to her during a romantic dinner at Chili’s. Misty’s mom signed the papers allowing her 17 year old daughter to marry this guy. The happy couple had big smiles on their faces leaving the courthouse as Mr. and Mrs. Cummings!

message 2: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Stop watching news man, you'd sleep better. How does that saying go? Ignorance is bliss? Of course then you'd be an ignorant not a hater, but one cannot have everything.

message 3: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments who is that in the picture with him??

message 4: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) The girlfriend Misty.

message 5: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Ugh!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He proposed!!!!!!!! while his daughter is missing!!!!! Gross.

message 7: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Yeah...and to someone who looks like they should BE his daughter.

message 8: by Stina (last edited Mar 11, 2009 07:45PM) (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments On a bright note, he did pick a charming place for the proposal... something Misty can tell her kids about, given they are not also abducted by her father's drug friends or their sex offender uncle. Do you think Chili's threw in a complimentary Molten Chocolate Cake?

message 9: by Malbadeen (new)

Malbadeen gross, gross and even grosser!!!

message 10: by Harry (new)

Harry  (harry_harry) Oh crap.... I just had a horrible thought. You know the Chili's commercial...

"I want my baby-back, baby-back, baby-back"

message 11: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Wow.

That's fucked up.

Joshua Nomen-Mutatio (joshuanomenmutatio) Gretchen wrote: "Wow.

That's fucked up."

Ditto.

Servius  Heiner This story sucks donkey testies, but I thought the baby back was funny. Game on.