The Hollow Kingdom RP discussion

RP > Characters

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Araceli (new)

Araceli | 416 comments Mod
You can put your character's here. This is how you do it.
Name:
Species:
Special Traits or Abilities:

message 2: by Araceli (last edited Aug 08, 2009 05:53PM) (new)

Here is my character:

Name: Lyra
Species: Goblin/Elf
Appearance: Lyra is very tall, slender, and strong. She has flowing black hair that ends near her elbows. She had purple eyes with a hint of pure green near the pupil. She has high cheekbones and long legs.
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/ima...
Description: Lonely, (till she meets Ronoden and Juylia), watchful, dreamer, very bright, excellent fighter, gentle
Special Traits or Abilities: Lyra had a very large pair of black wings on her back. She is an important member of the Goblin King's military. She has a way with birds, snakes, and spiders, her animal companions.

message 3: by Araceli (last edited May 20, 2009 08:53PM) (new)

(( I'll be RPing the Goblin King too))

Name: Marak Greenscale
Appearance: Marak has very white skin, with shoulder-length black hair. He has some green scales on his face and arms, but he's not covered in them. There in different swirls and designs. He has a birthmark in the shape of a cobra on his wrist.
Description: Funny, social, cheerful, sometimes a bit tempermental, looks out for his goblins but enemies beware!
Special Traits or Abilities: Marak can turn into a snake whenever he wishes and can talk to them too.

Misch the Awesomest (MischtheAwesomest) | 66 comments Mod
Name: Ronoden
Species: Elf
Appearance: Slightly slim and muscular, tanned, dark curly "lush" hair, deep understanding, emerald green eyes. and of course beautifully pointed ears.
Special Traits of Abilities: Can draw energy from just about anything with his eyes. Can read the more simple brain waves, so he can usually know who has the good intentions and who has the bad.

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 341 comments ((Is it okay if I'm Marak Catspaw and I make him 5 or 6?))

message 6: by Araceli (new)

Nice, I like Ronoden!

message 7: by Araceli (new)

Yeah, I think it will be just fine of you want to make Catspaw a 5 year old. I guess he can be the next King after Greenscale.

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 341 comments eh, I'll just call him Marak Wolfeye so there won't be two Catspaws.

Name: Marak Wolfeye
Species: Goblin
Appearance: Short hair, grey and coarse to the front left, the rest is brown. Part of his face is furred, his left forehead and cheek. He has one wolf-eye.
Special Traits or Abilities: He's talented at magic.

message 9: by Araceli (new)

Nice job!

message 11: by Araceli (new)

He sounds very cute.

message 12: by Araceli (new)

You can start to RP him if you want.

message 13: by Hannah(JJ) (last edited May 04, 2009 09:03AM) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) | 569 comments Name: Julyia
Species: Elf/?
Appearance: Looks like a Elf, accept she has wings. She has white hair, yellow eyes with a hint of purple. She is very slender.
Special Traits or abilities: She can sometimes read minds, when she is at her strongest.

message 14: by Araceli (new)

Hey guys, you might want to add Description to your characters. I have no previous idea why I didn't put it down in the first place, but if you want to, you can.

message 15: by Araceli (last edited Jun 03, 2009 08:50PM) (new)

Name: Isas
Species: Goblin
Appearance: White skin, pale brown hair. He is affiliated with the fish, thus he has webbed hands and feet. His eyes are aqua blue. Tall, a bit lanky
Description: Pretty quiet, speaks when spoken to, understanding, friendly
Special Traits or Abilities: Can shoot out water at foes whenever he wishes. Is the main guard to the amory room.

message 16: by Araceli (last edited Jun 13, 2009 05:30PM) (new)

Bad guy!
Name: Caleb
Species: Human
Appearance: Spiky hair, slender, good-looking
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_33...
Description: Abusive, mean, wants to rid of all the freaks (goblins and elves) in the world.
Abilities: None

message 18: by Araceli (new)

Your turn! Add a bad guy as one of Caleb's cronies!

message 19: by Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (last edited Nov 19, 2009 12:01PM) (new)

Melody [not just some girl you can sway] (melo-chan) | 341 comments Okay!
Name: Cairen
Species: human
Appearance: a female version of Caleb
Description: Caleb's twin. She feels a bit more remorse than him, but she's still his best friend. She seems very haughty, and she scolds Caleb... a lot.

message 20: by Araceli (new)

Ooo, that's going to be cool!

message 21: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) | 569 comments Would it be ok if they (the bad twins.) try spying on the Elves and Goblins, by joining them? Then my Elf could like Caleb..... That would make things interesting, what do you think?

message 22: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) | 569 comments Name: Cain
Species: human
Appearance: Dark red hair, black eyes.
Description: Evil, is working with the twins.

message 23: by Araceli (new)

Whoa, that's going to be A LOT of drama! But yes, very interesting!

message 24: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) | 569 comments =)

message 25: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) | 569 comments Name: Flame
Species: Elf
Appearance: Red wavy hair, tall and slender. Bright blue eyes.
Special Traits or Abilities:Super hearing, can hear things for miles sometimes, and simple magic.
Other: Has lived in the forest for a long time without being found. ((comes to help fight the war?))

message 26: by Araceli (new)

Sure!

message 27: by Araceli (new)

Name: Daelis
Species: Finch
Appearance: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1198/1...
Special Traits or Abilities: Has a type of connection with Isas, understands human speech

message 28: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) | 569 comments sweet!

message 29: by Araceli (new)

Thanks!

message 30: by Araceli (last edited Mar 09, 2010 08:30PM) (new)

Name: Aqua
Species: Goblin/Mermaid
Appearance: Outside of the water, she has lush brown hair that falls to her shoulders. Slender, small, and pretty. Pastel blue/green colored eyes. When she touches the water, her hair turns to an aqua green color, doubling in density, and her lower half body takes on a blue, aqua, and seaweed green fish fin. http://www.amybrownart.com/images_cus...
Personality: Very bright and intellegent. Won't turn away from anyone, very respectful and fun.
Special Traits or Abilities: Her father was a goblin and her mother was a mermaid, though she possesses her mother's powers over her fathers. Being a mix, she looks like a normal human outside of the water, save for her slightly webbed fingers and a light green tint on her hands, arms, and neck. When she touches the water, though, her half bottom body turns into a fish tail. She then can swim much faster and has the power over the water.
Other: Isas is her uncle. Older sister of Birch.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hirumayoichis) She has a spiffy tail.

message 33: by Araceli (new)

Lol.