DUBT or DOTU ;) discussion

Twilight Movies/Books > Breaking Dawn

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Court (new)

Court I was so-oh mad that there wasn't a big battle..and I hate Renesmee with the power of a thousand burning suns(that line is from a very good movie w/ Heath Ledger..minus the Renesmee part). "Nessie" is way too perfect for a Vamp/Human mix. And really, only in SM's vamp version is the Vamp Mix better than any of the other Vamps.
And I think BD is going to come out in like 2013?

message 2: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

Christina♥  | 663 comments Mod
MEEEE TOOOO! k don't get mad but i think the book might have been kinda better if like one of the wolves died like idk maybe SAM! haha i hate him...but i would feel bad...but the story was all just tooo HAPPY HAPPY BUTTERFLYS FLYING AROUND! it needed a more dramatic ending...there should have been a fight...and then i would of liked it better...and sometimes i don't think Jacob should have imprinted on Renesmee it just ruined the whole jacob and bella love scheme and yeahh...

message 3: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

Omg yeahh I agree! Jacob & Leah! I love that match lol :D

Seth and Renesmee...hmmm I was thinking more of Nauhaul or whatever that half vampire half human guy is named lol.

Death kinda makes a book better in a way lol :)

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments I was thinking in the middle of the book, Jake + Leah = forever too!!!!!
I loved the book, and I'm such a dork, I even figured out a way for them to win the battle if there was one.
I liked Nessie, just the Jacob and Nessie thing was way weird.
Nessie and Seth, that would have been interesting. Dout Leah would like it very much :]

message 5: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

Lol she would freak! Haha...

So how did u think they would win the battle?!

message 6: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments If that vamp (can't think of her name right now) that can make people see things, blocked every one's visio, Bella could go around killing people and she could sheild a couple of people to to help her, then when they're all dead, everyone can see again.

message 7: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

lol yeahh thats works tooo som extent!

message 8: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

YES!!! I want another book! :(

Caroline, do u maybe wanna read the Harry Potter books all over again with me?! We could maybe have a race to c who could finish first! PLEASE!!! it would b fun! :P

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary | 466 comments Mod
haha i just read them all over like 2 weeks ago! i was like, ok i cant read twilight any more times. i need a break for a while. and i was like HARRY POTTER! i need to get ready for the movie! ill probs read it again rite before the movie comes out!

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary | 466 comments Mod
yesss! lol

message 11: by Mary (new)

Mary | 466 comments Mod
lol

message 12: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

Lol I'm in! :D

message 13: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments No offence to anyone, but I can not read the Harry Potter Series again. It was tourtore enought the first time. I just read the last 3 when the last one came out, so I could have an intagent conversation w/ someone if they ever talked about it. I even kinda skiped most of the 4th one. I found the series kinda boring, But I love the movies!!

message 14: by Mary (new)

Mary | 466 comments Mod
ugh i hate the movies but love the books. ok so i dont HATE them, but they are no where near as good as the books. the first 3 were directed by the same guy and i though he did a rele good job. and the 4th wasnt thata bad but i didnt like the 5th at all

message 15: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 708 comments Well I saw the 5th movie before i read the book so I thought the movie was good.

message 16: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

I think that the HP series is amazing! :D and I loved the first 3 movies the best the 5th movie was my least favorite! Blah they screwed it up!

I still can't think of prize ideas!!

message 17: by Mary (new)

Mary | 466 comments Mod
ik! iagreee chirstina!
but hmm prizes, i cant think of anything!

message 18: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

How about we get to call them oh nmighty great one for a month? LOL! jk :P

message 19: by Christina♥ , Dorkyish Dork of 'em all! I love Edward! :D (new)

Lol I like my idea...:( hahaha!