Vampiro Blanco, Soltero, Busca... (Argeneau #3) Vampiro Blanco, Soltero, Busca... discussion

great historical romance

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Wendy I haven't read this book by Sands, but I have read many of her historical romances.
Her books are light and funny and so entertaining.
I look forward to start her vampire line!

Keira The vampire books are different from what I've read before. They were worth it though. The last of the series and Lucern's was my favorite.

Jeanne I have read all of the her Argeneau series, and I liked each one. My favorite is Bastien and Lucian's stories, but Lucern's is also fantastic. Hope you enjoy!

message 4: by Amy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amy Bastien is my favorite too ... got to appreciate a man who likes to shop as much as he does. I like them all but like some more than others and eagerly await the next ones. Ms. Sands has a unique comedic talent and it's such a delight to read any of her books for surely there will be some instance to make you laugh out loud. Want to read a historical romance by her that will surely keep you laughing long after you've turned the page? Read THE COUNTESS.

Sophie jacklyn Mills I love Argeneau series especially Lucian's story ... Lynsay Sands always be my favourite writer

Tracey Smith I've read both Lynsay Sands historicals and her vampire series and her vamp books are definitely my favorite! I love the humor she writes with and I liked the unique twist to vamps that she uses

Susan Except they aren't VAMPIRES... right ?

What is it they call themselves....?

Tracey Smith Immortals? I think... good question. I remember they don't like being called vamps...

Ashley Smith I love these stories I've read the first three. But found it was kind of a repeat with all of them. I going to give them another try though and hope they get better.

Claire Jeanne wrote: "I have read all of the her Argeneau series, and I liked each one. My favorite is Bastien and Lucian's stories, but Lucern's is also fantastic. Hope you enjoy!"

The Argeneau series are so different from most vampire stories, the whole idea that their from Atlantis is great. My favorites are the Rogue Hunter books and Elvi and Victor.

message 11: by Nh (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nh I love the books I've read in this series. Not your typical "vampire" romance type books. More comedic and explanations to why they are the way they are.

Susana Those books are truly one of a kind antidepressive therapy :)
So far my favourite is "Bite me if you can".

Alice This is a refreshing Vamp series. Single White Vampire is my favorite so far.

Marilyn Wendy wrote: "I haven't read this book by Sands, but I have read many of her historical romances.
Her books are light and funny and so entertaining.
I look forward to start her vampire line!"

I have read all the books of this vampire series.Now she has started a new angel devil vampire series that is just as fun light and comedic.The first book is Kiss of Pride.

Tania I have just started her historical books and am enjoying them. I have all the Argeneau books and love them, she has a great sense of humour. I always end up laughing while reading them and have reread them many times.

message 16: by Manuela (last edited Dec 26, 2012 04:24AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Manuela I like the Argeneau family, I haven't read all but I noticed I read a few of them twice and they are still as funny as I thought them the first time. I like her very dry humour.

Brandi I'm enjoying this series a lot. I just finished this book and it's my favorite so far. I absolutely adore Lucern and his "no" attitude at the beginning and how he opens up. The 'debbie' comment almost killed me and the search for condoms had me laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. I'm truly enjoying this series so far.

Vashti I love her historicals,they are funny.I have read most of the Argeaneu books and have enjoyed them too.

Tania Brandi wrote: "I'm enjoying this series a lot. I just finished this book and it's my favorite so far. I absolutely adore Lucern and his "no" attitude at the beginning and how he opens up. The 'debbie' comment alm..."

One of my favorites is Lucian, the ear plugs and the dog, so funny.
I hear she has a new historical coming out in June, am looking forward to that.

Brandi Tania wrote: "Brandi wrote: "I'm enjoying this series a lot. I just finished this book and it's my favorite so far. I absolutely adore Lucern and his "no" attitude at the beginning and how he opens up. The 'debb..."

Yes, that was good too. I really got a kick out of that. Also Elvi and her "cheesecake emergencies" lol

Tania Brandi wrote: "Tania wrote: "Brandi wrote: "I'm enjoying this series a lot. I just finished this book and it's my favorite so far. I absolutely adore Lucern and his "no" attitude at the beginning and how he opens..."

..and what about Cale when he was pretending to be a chef and he was trying to heat up a meal for Alex in the microwave, I was in near tiers of laughter with that.

Yes, Lynsay has a great sense of humour.

Brandi Tania wrote: "Brandi wrote: "Tania wrote: "Brandi wrote: "I'm enjoying this series a lot. I just finished this book and it's my favorite so far. I absolutely adore Lucern and his "no" attitude at the beginning a..."

I haven't read this yet lol. I'm on Vampires Are Forever with Thomas and Inez (hate her name lol) but anyway, that sounds about as interesting as the heating of the Alpo -snickers-

Tania Cale is in Hungry for You. I have to agree with the name Inez but I am glad Thomas has found if mate. I always like his sense of humour.

Manuela Oh I haven't read Thomas's book yet, what is it called? I loved Hungry for You. I love them all. I laugh most of the time. I like that it is not too embarrassing fun the males have to go through, but sometimes the females are so weird with their believes and rituals that they have to be able to take any road to love and HEA.

Tania Thomas's book is called Vampires For Ever

Manuela thanks Tania, have to check my lists... :D