Ratebeer Readers discussion

Welcome

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by William (new)

William (acknud) I just wanted to welcome everyone to this group. This is an open group where all are welcome but I felt it would be a great central place for Ratebeerians to share their reading habits. I know we have several avid readers. Enjoy.

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Jacob | 17 comments I'm pretty pumped about this as well. So pumped, in fact, that I'm going to put down the computer and get to reading. I'll make my wife put on the cordless headphones so I can't actually pay attention to what's on the page.

And personally, I don't care if you don't go in and upload all of the past books you've read. I wouldn't mind being able to see what you've really loved of course, but as long as you're posting the new stuff you read I'm cool with you.

message 3: by Claude S (new)

Claude S | 200 comments Most people have probably figured this out, but a quick way to add a bunch of books to your personal library is to search by author and then rate all the books you've read for each author.

message 4: by Muzzlehatch (new)

Muzzlehatch | 168 comments You bastards. I've already spent hours on this dang site just in one day. Time I could've spent, uhhh, reading.

:)

message 5: by Brandon (new)

Brandon (bbbrr) | 18 comments Exactly! Like I don't waste enough time on ratebeer! I probably would have finished one of the books I'm reading this evening were it not for this new diversion. Damn you all!

message 6: by grantonio (new)

grantonio | 24 comments Yeah, I figured the main point was to put up current stuff. I've read thousands of books in my life, so there's no way I'm going to bother putting them all up on here. Also, I usually go to the library for books, so putting up my collection wouldn't amount to much. I decided to try to put up everything I've read in the past year(ish) - a slow one for me - and keep it updated.

message 7: by Claude S (new)

Claude S | 200 comments what's that big question mark on the group page? somebody put in a RB logo or something