The lightning thief discussion

whats going to happen in the new book coming out in may?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carmen (new)

Carmen (froggie) | 1 comments Mod
what do you think will happen in the next book coming out in may

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I think Kronos is going to come back and then who knows? Havoc and mayhem?

message 3: by Readhead (new)

Readhead | 2 comments Hopefully we'll see some more of Nico (and with a little luck he won't be assisting Kronos in his global devastation).

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Yes lets hope Nico is smart enough to avoid evil.

message 5: by Geoffrey☼ (new)

Geoffrey☼ (erkins1) | 4 comments grover needs to find the god hes looking for.

message 6: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 I hope grover finds Pan

message 7: by Readhead (last edited Apr 09, 2008 03:09PM) (new)

Readhead | 2 comments I got to meet the author, Rick Riordan, at a book signing. He said that the whole thing between Grover and Pan would be settled, one way or another, in the fourth book. So we'll find out soon.

message 8: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 Good

message 9: by Patrick (new)

Patrick | 2 comments Annabeth is gonna get it. it said in the second book that someone is gonna die in the final battle. In the fifth book kronos is going to rise and the world will blow up. yipeeeeeeeee!!!! i like pie wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Any change your hyper? I luv to be hyper!

message 11: by Geoffrey☼ (new)

Geoffrey☼ (erkins1) | 4 comments i do too

message 12: by Lennon Boy 482 (new)

Lennon Boy 482 Its just fun