Demi Lovato fan club!!! discussion

RP > So Random RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((if you arn't doing roleplay you have to use these(()) ))

message 2: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 35 comments Mod
((Anyone want to start?))

message 3: by Gabby (new)

Zora stood silently in the mummy tomb thing, bored.

message 4: by Gabby (new)

Zora giggled silently.

message 5: by Gabby (new)

"Ahh!" Zora screamed. "Don't you knock?"

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Lida was busy feeding the barking dogs when she went over to Sonny's dressing room.She knocked lightly on her door.

message 7: by Gabby (new)

"You're obviously new," Zora replied. "Otherwise, you would have known to knock!"

message 8: by Gabby (new)

Zora snapped the door shut.

message 9: by Gabby (new)

((I know))

message 10: by Gabby (new)

Zora climbed into the vent and jumped out into Sunny's dressing room, something she did often. She landed perfectly on the ground.

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) ((thnx for making me a mod!!))

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Jamie! wrote: "Max wrote: "Lida was busy feeding the barking dogs when she went over to Sonny's dressing room.She knocked lightly on her door."

"Sorry I'm new here" Sonny said sticking out her hand "Hi, I'm S..."

Lida shook it.
"Hi I am the animal trainer.On the new skech um, the one about the circus animals.Um do you want Jo,the German Shepard,or Lily,the collie?"Lida said writing something on her clip board.

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Jamie! wrote: ""I get a dog?" Sonny asked"

"No.........you get to use the dog in the circus sketch.Remeber?"Lida said raising an eyebrow.

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Jamie! wrote: "Max wrote: "((thnx for making me a mod!!))"

((np))"

((cool))

message 15: by Gabby (new)

Zora sprang out from behind the couch. "I got the giant poodle!" she shouted.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Um ok,"Lida said marking her clip board,"Um but that isn't a choice."

message 17: by Gabby (new)

Zora pouted for a few seconds. "But Marshall said..."

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "But all the dogs available are the german shepard and the collie.....McKensie Falls took the poodle for one of the shows when Cloe lost her poodle and Chad Dylan Cooper finds it and the kiss!"Lida said in one big breath,"So Shepard of Collie?"

message 19: by Gabby (new)

"Collie? I guess..."

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Gabby wrote: ""Collie? I guess...""

"Ok..."Lida said and marked off her clip-board.

message 21: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Jamie! wrote: ""Do u have a beagle?" Sonny asked"

"Ummmmm no the only beagle I have is still in the birth chamber giving pups.So sorry,"Lida said frowning looking at her watch and giving a big sigh.

message 22: by Gabby (new)

"I'm getting lunch!" Zora announced randomly.

message 23: by Gabby (new)

Zora opened the door and left.

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "I don't know you do know that the puppys drink from their mothers milk for 5 monthes,"Lida said,"We can probally rent a beagle but finding a trained one will be hard.If you want the sketch to be out by Friday you have to go with the shepard.Sorry."

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Good,"Lida said marking her clip-board,"Off to lunch....want to come?"

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Ok,siad lida and she walked off with Sonny to the cafeteria.

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "I don't know I usually bring my lunch because I am a vegetarian but today I forgot,"Lida said sadly.

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Lida brighted up,"Really??"she asked interested.

message 29: by Sarah (last edited Mar 15, 2009 08:31AM) (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Me neither!!"Lida said.Lida pulled out a tray.She asked the lunch lady,"Any tofu today Patt?"Lida asked.Then plop tofu landed on her tray."thanks Patt,"Lida thanked.

message 30: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Oh it's just because I saved her dog from a thorn,"Lida said and sat down.

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Yeah so free tofu!!"Lida said putting a big bite in her mouth and drinking down her green tea.
((i meant tofu sorry Jamie I'm going to fix it!))

message 32: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "of course not!I live in an Town Home!I have 5 dogs,4 rabbits,3 cats,60 goldfish,and a parrot named Polly,"Lida said laughing.

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Oh thats sad,"Lida said eating her endangered species chocolate bar from Patt.

message 34: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "I know,"lida said calmly,"Its called that because the money you use to buy it goes to the endangered species foundation."

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Lid laughed,"its ok."

message 36: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Um it should be after lunch,"Lida siad.

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Its ok,"Lida said then the bell rang,"Thats the rehersal good luck,"Lida said with thumbs up and then she dumped her tray and went outside to the van to get the dogs.

message 38: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Lida clapped hard and leashed the dogs and gave them treats,"You did so good yes you did,"She said in a baby voice and brought the dogs back to the van.

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Lida put the dogs in the truck and motioned Mike,"Mike take them back to the foundation,"Lida said and rubbed the dogs again and shut the cage door,"Bye babies,"Lida said and the van was off.

message 40: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Lida went back to her apartment,"Shoot,"she said,"Sonny has the dog treats I gave her."So Lida ran to Sonny's house.Ding Dong!

message 41: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Jamie! wrote: "((u still on?))"

((yeah))

message 42: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Jamie! wrote: "Sonny answered the door "Oh hey Lida" she said "Come in""

"Thanks,"Lida said.

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Jamie! wrote: "Max wrote: "Jamie! wrote: "((u still on?))"

((yeah))"

((ok good))"

((yeah))

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) Jamie! wrote: ""So?" Sonny said "Did u lose these?" Sonny said picking up the dog treats from the counter"

"Haha yeah,"Lida said embarrased.

message 45: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Yeah,"Lida laughed.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Tawni sat down and read her script for the upcoming episode of 'So Random!'

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Sure,"Lida said.

message 48: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Sure,"Lida siad.

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Parker (sarahlizaparker) "Thanks,"Lida siad and then she left.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Tawni closed her script and opened a magazine, ((wow, i am really bored))

« previous 1