Writer's Paradise discussion

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

Kenzie | 1305 comments Mod
Okay, so last night I was moving people's folders, and then I realized, "Hey, why not have everyone move their own folder to their new area so they know where to find it?" So this is me letting everyone know that I spread out the topics into new folders, so move your topic into the correct folder if you haven't already done so. I'll move some people's if I need to, but could the majority of you guys move yours for me? Just so it's less work for me. Thanks in advance,

Kenzie

message 3: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 1367 comments I did yay

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i did!

message 5: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments Okay! Do I need to move mine out of the WOM folder?

message 6: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 464 comments Okay, will do.

message 7: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 1367 comments no tink yours always stays in that folder for the honor lol

message 8: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments LOL Idk do I need to move it, though?

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I have writers block and this is how I feel [image error]

message 10: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i can relate there moi *sigh* i know where i want to go and how to get there, i just hit the wall and i cant figure out how to get past it... ^^

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I'm with you, Snowsong. On the bright side, the weekend is over and I will have fewer distractions in the coming week.

message 12: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) yeah... i hv the ACT and 2 othr big tests this week, so i wont hv skool to write in for 3 days... I NEED SKOOL!!! lol XD

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Good luck on the tests!

message 14: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) thanks! stupid MME testing... *sigh* i should probly be stressing ovr them, but im not... i just need to finish the math section ^^

message 15: by Just Plain Ray (new)

Just Plain Ray (Ray_of_Sunshine) | 2557 comments I have a statewide math test on monday and tuesday also...
I SHOULD be hyperventilating, but I just can't wait until they're over because then: NO MATH HOMEWORK! :D

Now normally, I don't mind math, but this one book where we had to do most of it over the week almost killed me :p

message 16: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i hv the ACT, the uh.... i dont member the othr two tests... but they're big and determine the rest of my educational life >< and im not stressing. i think im crazy... *sigh* lol

message 17: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments :) LOL Who needs school anyway?

message 18: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) no, i need skool to write! lol, thats wen i get the bulk of my writing done, u know. hence my weekend slump ^^

message 19: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments LOL Well, then who needs tests anyway?

message 20: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) *sigh* i need them to get into college and get the job i want... stupid need for learning xD

message 21: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments Well, as soon as I graduate college with my English major I am DONE with school. I'm going to live in a funky modern loft in Seattle and be a famous author. Maybe I'll fall in love, maybe not, but either way I am going to live happily after!

message 22: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) yay! lol, im gonna get a degree in computer science and minor in programming and away i go! lol, hopefully... i dont mind moving round for a job though ^^ kinda want to stay in MI, but i dont know if that'll happen...

message 23: by Dee, Fan of the "Young Prose Society" (new)

Dee Marie (dee_marie) | 3382 comments Mod
Hey I once lived in a funky loft in Seattle...;]

message 24: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments Dee wrote: "Hey I once lived in a funky loft in Seattle...;]"

No way! Wickedness. Yeah, I figure since I live in the Sunshine State but hate the sun, WA is the place for me. And what place is more sophisticated than Seattle? They have art out, like, on the sidewalk! It's like, totally fricking awesome!

message 25: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments Not to mention a Starbucks on every corner. I hate coffee, but I LOVE Starbucks. The only thing they don't have is Jamba Juice. :( Ahh well.

message 26: by Veronica, Bigfoot makes an excellent character (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) | 727 comments Mod
Aww, snowsong, the ACT isn't THAT hard. I'm a freshmen and yeah, I guess I am smart, but it really isn't too difficult. I took it at the beginning of february.

message 27: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments LOL You're so nonchalant, Roni. It's funny. :)

message 28: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) *sigh* i know its not hard, its just that my college careere kinda sorta DEPENDS on it ^^ but no biggie XD I WILL SURVIVE! *starts humming Eye of the Tiger*

message 29: by Paige (last edited Mar 09, 2009 07:03PM) (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments LOL It's the eye of the Tiger it's the start of the fight..

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Uniquely Moi wrote: "I have writers block and this is how I feel "
-------------------
I HATE WRITER'S BLOOOCK!

message 31: by Dee, Fan of the "Young Prose Society" (new)

Dee Marie (dee_marie) | 3382 comments Mod
Mixes a huge barrel of:

UB. Tonic.

Un-Blockage Tonic is especially created for “Writer’s Constipation.”
Caution: use sparingly, as to not cause the dreaded “Writer’s diarrhea.”

message 32: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments LOL Who's it for, Dee?

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Dee wrote: "Mixes a huge barrel of:

UB. Tonic.

Un-Blockage Tonic is especially created for “Writer’s Constipation.”
Caution: use sparingly, as to not cause the dreaded “Writer’s diarrhea.” "

Wow, I think it's working!

message 34: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments LOL It usually does!

message 35: by Elaine (new)

Elaine (caladhiel) | 1020 comments Yep, it does! =)

message 36: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments *pouts* I hate being sick.

message 37: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) lol.

message 38: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments Ugh

message 39: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

I'm fairly certain that I have now--with the help of all of you--placed all the topics in their corresponding folder. If you find a topic that isn't yours that's in the wrong folder, please post the name here and what folder it should be in so I can fix it. If you believe I placed your topic in the wrong folder, please tell me why and I'll be happy to fix it/explain why it's there.

Thank you,
Kenzie

message 40: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments YAY!

message 41: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) Paige aka Tink wrote: "LOL It's the eye of the Tiger it's the start of the fight.."
----------------------------------
lol, "It's the... eye of the tiger, its the thrill of the fight. Rising up, to the challenge of our rivals. I went the distance, now I'm back on my feet. Just a man, and his will to survive..." yes, i hv that part memorized >< lol!

message 42: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

Actually it's the cream fo the fight. And after "rivals" it's:

And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night.

And he's watchin' us all in the eye ... of the tiger!

message 43: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments I have no idea. I just put the first part, then guessed on the second. LOL I suck at memorizing songs. I end up making up my own verses. :)

message 44: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) it changes a bit w/ evry chorus... *frowns* is it seriously cream of the fight? i'll swear the lyrics said... *goes to find lyrics* okay, so. on the record case (yes, i do mean record ^^) the lyrics are the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night. but it IS thrill of the fight, not cream of the fight. so we were both right AND wrong XD

message 45: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments LOL

message 46: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

Oh. I could've sworn it was cream of the fight. LOL

message 47: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller | 4362 comments LOL I have no idea whatsoever

message 48: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) it just sounds like cream, but if u REALLY listen hard, its thrill of the fight. i promise ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu9xx5...

message 49: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin lol. plus, cream of the fight doesn't even make sense.

message 50: by Kenzie, Help feed the hungry. Donate to 30 Hour Famine! (new)

Well, sorry. That's just what I've always thought it was. LOL My hearing must be screwy.

« previous 1