The everyone on Goodreads group discussion

funny stuff (jokes, etc.) > blonde jokes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 233 (233 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Tori (new)

Tori Richards (thejesusfreak) | 113 comments Mod
This is where you can right blonde jokes, but be nice, nothing too bad!

message 2: by Tori (new)

Why do blondes have TGIF written on their shoes? Toes Go In First!!!!!

message 3: by Tori (new)

How do you keep a blonde busy? (1) Tell her to drown a fish (2) Tell her to put M&M's in alphabetical order (3) Tell her to read the back of a shampoo bottle, Wet hair, Massage in Shampoo, Rinse, Repeat!!!

message 4: by Frances (new)

Frances ok... i know im a blonde but... once this brounet was jumping on train tracks saying "78 78 78 78 78 78 78" then this blonde came along and ask what she was doing...she told her and so the blonde joined her on the train tracks... then wen the train came along the brounet jumped off while the blonde stayed on... after the train ran over the blonde and killed her the brounet started jumping on the train tracks saying "79 79 79 79 79"

message 5: by Tori (new)

i don't get it!

message 6: by Tori (new)

why do blondes smile during thunderstorms? They think their picture is being taken!

message 7: by Kristen (new)

Kristen (shaylovesdaniel) | 111 comments ...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Frances wrote: "ok... i know im a blonde but... once this brounet was jumping on train tracks saying "78 78 78 78 78 78 78" then this blonde came along and ask what she was doing...she told her and so the blonde j..."

id get it either

MaGgIe :) $$$$$ (shortys_bff) | 23 comments Frances wrote: "ok... i know im a blonde but... once this brounet was jumping on train tracks saying "78 78 78 78 78 78 78" then this blonde came along and ask what she was doing...she told her and so the blonde j..."

i get it. duh. 78 blondes had been hit by the train, then one more got hit, tat makes 79

message 10: by Frances (new)

Frances yes what maggie said!!!

message 11: by Tori (new)

yes.

message 12: by Tori (new)

Tori wrote: "i don't get it!"

well, i do get it, but it isn't a very good joke. it's not funny...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Bob wrote: "have u guys seen leagally blonde?"

i love that movie!!!!!

message 14: by Tori (new)

i do 2! :)

message 15: by MaGgIe :) $$$$$ (new)

MaGgIe :) $$$$$ (shortys_bff) | 23 comments Tori wrote: "Tori wrote: "i don't get it!"

well, i do get it, but it isn't a very good joke. it's not funny..."

yes it is

message 16: by MaGgIe :) $$$$$ (new)

MaGgIe :) $$$$$ (shortys_bff) | 23 comments Frances wrote: "yes what maggie said!!!"

THANK U Frances

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Tori wrote: "i do 2! :)"

Emmett: "You go to Harvard Law??"
Elle Woods: "What?? Like it's hard??"

That is, like, one of the only lines i remember from that movie! :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

rofl

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whoever said that orange is the new pink is seriously disturbed!" -Elle

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

good point

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

no thx... ummmmmmmm why exactly??

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

What?? Reese Witherspoon? And what about her??

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

oh wait nvd. i think i got it...maybe

message 24: by Tori (new)

I watched that movie about 2 years ago. I don't remember it much.... We (my 2 month older cousin and I) watched it in a closet at my grandma's house with a portable DVD player!

message 25: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 68 comments hahahahahaha jason

message 26: by Christina (new)

Christina Johnson Maggie wrote: "Frances wrote: "ok... i know im a blonde but... once this brounet was jumping on train tracks saying "78 78 78 78 78 78 78" then this blonde came along and ask what she was doing...she told her and..." I mean seriously its kinda obious(i hate spelling)no offence if you didnt get it

message 27: by Tori (new)

Okay, so this blond was driving down the highway when she accidentally cut off this semi-driver. He looked at her angrily and told her to pull over. She did, and he pulled over beside her. He drew a circle in the dirt and told her to stand in it. So the blond girl did. The truck driver pulled out a knife and started chopping up her leather seats. He turned around to see what her face was like, and she was laughing. Angrily, the truck driver poked her seats until fluff was coming out. He turned around and she was still laughing. The man reached inside and threw out all her belongings onto the ground. Still, the girl was laughing. Furious, he asked her what was so funny. She replied, "Every time you turned around, I've been stepping out of the circle!"

message 28: by MaGgIe :) $$$$$ (new)

MaGgIe :) $$$$$ (shortys_bff) | 23 comments SUMMER SOON!-christina.j. wrote: "Maggie wrote: "Frances wrote: "ok... i know im a blonde but... once this brounet was jumping on train tracks saying "78 78 78 78 78 78 78" then this blonde came along and ask what she was doing...s..."

seriously!

message 29: by MaGgIe :) $$$$$ (new)

MaGgIe :) $$$$$ (shortys_bff) | 23 comments Tori wrote: "Okay, so this blond was driving down the highway when she accidentally cut off this semi-driver. He looked at her angrily and told her to pull over. She did, and he pulled over beside her. He drew ..."

LOL, LITERALLY!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Tori wrote: "Okay, so this blond was driving down the highway when she accidentally cut off this semi-driver. He looked at her angrily and told her to pull over. She did, and he pulled over beside her. He drew ...

that's awesome!

message 31: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 68 comments Tori wrote: "Okay, so this blond was driving down the highway when she accidentally cut off this semi-driver. He looked at her angrily and told her to pull over. She did, and he pulled over beside her. He drew ..."

LOLTht was helarious

message 32: by Tori (new)

=:-D

thnx!

message 33: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 68 comments 8^[)
seriosly

message 34: by Devin (new)

Devin Brooksby (devinb) | 68 comments Mwahahahahahah!!!! I am so awsome

message 35: by Tori (new)

Devin! you are a dork! that is all that explains you!

message 36: by Tori (new)

as i said in a different discussion, STUPID! WITH A CAPITAL STUPID!!!!!!

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

how does he even do that?

message 38: by Meg (new)

Meg  | 8 comments huh?

message 39: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) I've heard all of these before! Gah.

I'm trying to remember mine...it was funny.

A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the salesman.

"Sorry, we don't sell to blondes," he replied.

She hurried home and dyed her hair, then came back and again told the salesman, "I would like to buy this TV."

"Darn, he recognized me," she thought.

She went for a complete disguise this time; haircut and new color, new outfit, big sunglasses, then waited a few days before she again approached the salesman. "I would like to buy this TV."

Frustrated, she exclaimed, "How do you know I'm a blonde?"

"Because that's a microwave," he replied.

message 40: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) (i guess this is a dumb blond joke...kinda)

Why are dumb blond jokes always so short?

So men can remember them.

message 41: by Giuila (new)

Giuila (fanpire) | 1 comments hw do u drown a blonde?
stick a mirror at the bottom of a lake!

what do u call a blonde with a brain?
a golden retriever

The Insane Psychopath Jane Volturi (janewhitlockhale) Dang, Ive heard all of these

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Greer the cab = amazingness wrote: "so This blonde girl kept checking her mail box like every 5 minutes and her neighbor started to wonder, after the 8th time the blonde went out her neighbor asked " Why do you keep checking your mai..."

i've heard that one before lol

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley wrote: "I've heard all of these before! Gah.

I'm trying to remember mine...it was funny.

A blonde went to the appliance store sale and found a bargain. "I would like to buy this TV," she told the sales..."

lol

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

ok, ive got ine- this blonde goes into this library and goes up to the desk and says "i would like to order a cheese burger, a large thing of fries, and a chocolate milkshake." and the librarian says sorta snotty, "ma'am this is a library" and then the blonde thinks and says "oh sorry, sorry" then in a very quiet voice says "i would like to order a cheese burger, a large thing of fries, and a chocolate milkshake." ok that wasn't that funny- that's my mom's favorite one-we're both blonde's but our fav kind of jokes are blonde jokes

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I got one! how does a blondes brain cells die? it dies alone!

message 47: by Haley (new)

Haley (goodreadscomhaley) | 3 comments ive already heard all of these too. Hmm, i dont remember any though.

message 48: by Tarheel Lover (new)

Tarheel Lover | 9 comments i can't remember any ether

message 49: by Tori (new)

sooooo....... this discussion is pointless?

message 50: by MaGgIe :) $$$$$ (new)

MaGgIe :) $$$$$ (shortys_bff) | 23 comments not really

« previous 1 3 4 5