Roleplay Theater discussion

Survivor Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tirition, Head Moderator: 'Cause you can TOTALLY trust me (new)

Tirition | 193 comments Mod
((For anyone who's interested, this is a Survivor rp based on the show. For those of you who don't know, the goal in Survivor is to be the last man/woman standing on an island. Every week someone is voted out. Let's just see how this goes))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, ok))

message 3: by Tirition, Head Moderator: 'Cause you can TOTALLY trust me (new)

((I'll start))

Cali looked through her mail at her home in Tampa Bay, Florida. She had recently applied to be part of a tv show. She spotted a letter and ripped it open. 'Congratulations! You have been accepted to be on our latest season of-' she began to read. Cali screamed and dropped the letter, then rushed to the phone to call everyone she knew.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol))
Brittni got out of her old car. ((She lives in Dallas, Texas in case you are interested)) She got the mail from the mail box and went inside. She sat down at the table and looked through the bills when she saw a litter out of the corner of her eye. She opened it and read it. She had been accepted to the tv show she applied for!!! She left the bills on the table and ran 20 blocks the her mom's hose. ((i don't know why she didn't call, 20 blocks...))

message 5: by Tirition, Head Moderator: 'Cause you can TOTALLY trust me (new)

((well, I guess she's athletic. We need more people...))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((yep!!!!))

message 7: by Tirition, Head Moderator: 'Cause you can TOTALLY trust me (new)

((want to make someone else??))