Philip K Dick discussion

George Nolfi's "The Adjustment Bureau." film

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hertzan (new)

Hertzan Chimera (hertzanchimera) | 225 comments [from www.philipkdick.com:]
Matt Damon set to star in George Nolfi's adaptation of "The Adjustment Team".

Philip K. Dick's renowned short story takes form as a feature film in George Nolfi's directorial debut, titled "The Adjustment Bureau."

"… Nolfi wrote a script that is loosely based on a Phillip K. Dick short story, and he will make his directing debut on the film, which will begin production by late summer.

Nolfi scripted the Damon-starrer "Ocean's Twelve," but they developed a closer relationship when he scripted "The Bourne Ultimatum." He is also writing the fourth installment of the Bourne franchise for Universal."

message 2: by Ubik (new)

Ubik | 10 comments Holy Awesomness Batman! Thank you for that. I just added it to my imdb My Movies "Coming Soon" list. :D

Now...what exactly is that story about? Ive read likw 28 PKD novels, but only one short story...and it wasnt this one...

message 3: by Hertzan (new)

Hertzan Chimera (hertzanchimera) | 225 comments me too, I wasn't sure I'd read it before but I'm sure I can find it.

message 4: by Mohammed (last edited May 14, 2009 02:01PM) (new)

Mohammed  Burhan Abdi Osman (mohammedaosman) | 102 comments Mod
I dont like "loosely based" and i will have very low expectations of it. I will only see it for Matt Damon and hope its good and look like a PKD story.

I have read the short story. It has interesting premise but storywise its very early PKD since its from 54.