The Critical Beatdown discussion

MARCH PICK: THE BLUEST EYE

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 12, 2009 03:25PM) (new)

the bluest eye IS OUR MARCH PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

pick it up pick it up pick it up. also, i often see toni morrison @ the one dollar bookstore so you might be able to pick this up for a buck.08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dale.

message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane (janeg) I got it for $1 today

message 3: by Alfonso (new)

Alfonso Correction. We got the book for a $1.00.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

at the one dollar bookstore?

message 5: by Liz (new)

Liz (jedimindreader) I got it for 4 =(... borders.. had a coupon and my borders bucks. I have to check this mythical dollar store out.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2009 08:26PM) (new)

michelle and i got copies at the one dollar bookstore. it was in the gay/lesbian section, which makes us 3/5 for books with homosexual themes. 4/5 if you regard stevens the butler as having unusually strong feelings for lord darlington.

message 7: by Alfonso (new)

Alfonso She picked it up at the San Marino bookstore. They have used stuff for cheap prices. Last time I got a HC for the March by E.L. Doctorow for $3.

message 8: by Liz (new)

Liz (jedimindreader) I love you guys make me laugh so hard =)... I'm going to name my future son Dalfonso...or Alfonsale...

message 9: by Alfonso (new)

Alfonso Liz wrote: "I love you guys make me laugh so hard =)... I'm going to name my future son Dalfonso...or Alfonsale... "

Mother says: San Marino Library Bookshoppe not the San Marino Toys & Books if that makes a difference.