Writing Passionates discussion

Need A Name! > song titles=names

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by adi (new)

adi (restartaugust) | 125 comments

i had an idea a couple of days ago. why not make acronyms out of song names? for example delicate could have a few:

cael
deli
cate
ilae
lia

maybe you've all come up with this already... i got some really come ones when i was messing with the idea earlier... haha.

message 2: by Sella, ov vey! i haven't checked this group in months. >< (last edited Mar 05, 2009 09:18PM) (new)

Sella Malin | 4530 comments Mod
Um...I'm lost. Sorry. Must be the few blond strands in my hair...lol haha ;D

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashocalypse) Why does it have to be song names? It could be any word that fits a character...

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait what? LOL Sorry but I'm kinda slow!

message 5: by adi (new)

adi (restartaugust) | 125 comments i guess it could be any word, haha. this probably makes no sense... i'm horrible at explaining things.

message 6: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ | 5857 comments Mod
i think i ... sort of get it. lol. yeah, acronyms out of song names. that makes sense.

message 7: by Seth, The plan is simple--stay alive. (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 2205 comments Mod
I kind of do the same thing, accept with chapter titles not names . . . but i only do that in Desensitized, a new story.

message 8: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 1770 comments LOL SELLA! i was laughing out loud from that...sry

message 9: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller I get it, like if you take an adjective that describes you're person, like...

Sincere

Then they're name could be Ceren or Secin or Neres or something. But it kind of depends on what you're story is like if you want that to work. Because if everyone else is William and Timothy and Sarah and Jessica, that doesn't really make sense

message 10: by Veronica, What the neck!? (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) | 2889 comments Mod
Yeah... that wouldn't work for my stories. My people have normal names.

message 11: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) Sorcira is French for witch, and I just started experimenting with the vowels. Then I came up with Circira(pronounced Ser-see-ru)

message 12: by Sella, ov vey! i haven't checked this group in months. >< (new)

Sella Malin | 4530 comments Mod
T.O.L.I. wrote: "LOL SELLA! i was laughing out loud from that...sry"

Lol. Glad I made you laugh. ;D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

there must b more blonde in ur hair cuz u spelled blonde wrong

message 14: by Veronica, What the neck!? (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) | 2889 comments Mod
That comment was unnecessary. And blond can be spelled 'blonde' or 'blond' because both are correct.

message 15: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ | 5857 comments Mod
*high fivez roni*