Fans of Christian Romance discussion

Country/western romance

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (new)

Maria Claudia (mclaudiacbv) hi, I have been away for a while. i'm back and in search for good stories like "the frontiersman's daughter" . Any suggestion? Sorry about any grammar errors, I'm brazilian but I read in english. Thanks

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen Witemeyer | 38 comments Hi, Maria. All of my historicals have western, Texas settings. Short-Straw Bride is the most recent. Other authors you might enjoy are Mary Connealy, Margaret Brownley, and Regina Jennings. Hope you find some great new books for 2013!
Blessings,
~Karen Witemeyer
www.karenwitemeyer.com

message 3: by Maria (new)

Maria Claudia (mclaudiacbv) Hi, karen. Thank you. I'll check your books.

message 4: by Kristi (new)

Kristi Hunter (kristiannhunter) | 3 comments I'll vouch that anything by Karen is awesome! I also just finished Sixty Acres and a Bride by Regina Jennings Regina Jenning's Sizty Acres and a Bride. It was a really good read. I wasn't a fan of the western settings much until I read these two authors.

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex Heath | 1 comments I love all of the others Karen suggested! I would also look into some of Colleen Colbles books she is one of my favorite also. Yvonne Harris has a couple good one also. Westerns are my favorite genre!! Also check out Janelle Mowerys books also! Happy reading!!

message 6: by Jenni (new)

Jenni | 3 comments I have read one of Colleen Coble's books so far and really enjoyed it. I haven't yet got round to buying any more of hers yet, but I think they will be near the top of my list! I would recommend her along with Mary Connealy.

message 7: by Cindi (new)

Cindi | 7 comments I agree with those who mentioned Mary Connealy. She's an amazing writer.