Haters of Hera discussion

The Mark of Athena (The Heroes of Olympus, #3)
This topic is about The Mark of Athena
Discussions > Things She's Done to Percabeth

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

regan *bangs face on keyboard*ikjakjerk cvawcvh nahjeklajfhsertuiashl;gfuiahl;suirhg WHY?!?!?! WHY YOU TERRIBLE JERK!!!!! YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!! *screams*

kalvin wake | 9 comments Wow.How about sending Percy to Calypso.

regan >:3 oh yeah!!!! ugh, that annoyed me!!!! so many times she's seperated them!!!! then boom, Percy's in Camp J, you've crossed the line woman!

message 4: by Clare , The Musical Daughter of Pluto who killed Hera and ate yo Bacon (new) - rated it 5 stars

Clare  RXYLND (RXYLND) | 149 comments Mod
SENDING ESSENTIALLY CHALLENGED COWS AFTER ANNABETH. Oh, and im happy that the gods kicked her out of Olympus!

message 5: by SaraArena, Hate Hate Hate! I love hating Hera!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

SaraArena | 231 comments Mod
She has so so many things, it would take forever to write them down!!
Example:
•Not helping them on any quest (Battle of the Laberynth does not count, she did not help at all)
•Making their lives miserable.
•Taking away Percy, without a warning, for 8 months!!!! -.-

There are many more thing...

regan Clare Silverfeather wrote: "SENDING ESSENTIALLY CHALLENGED COWS AFTER ANNABETH. Oh, and im happy that the gods kicked her out of Olympus!"

O.M.G, I had a dream the other night where Percy slugged Hera right in the face and said to her, "That's for sending your freako cows after my girlfriend! And not to mention dumping us in Tarterus!!!!"

regan Saraarena wrote: "She has so so many things, it would take forever to write them down!!
Example:
•Not helping them on any quest (Battle of the Laberynth does not count, she did not help at all)
•Making their lives ..."

YUP. That's Hera for us...

~More Stuff She's Done~
=Actually OWNING freaky cows
=Being stupid
=Being well, her
=Torturing her own husbands kids

message 8: by SaraArena, Hate Hate Hate! I love hating Hera!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

She so deserves to suffer.... *evil laugh*

regan Indeed!!!! She will be the first goddess to end up in Tarterus!!!!

message 10: by Clare , The Musical Daughter of Pluto who killed Hera and ate yo Bacon (new) - rated it 5 stars

LOL!!!! But, (I am killing my self right now for saying this!) without Hera, the world would be ending right now.

message 11: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), What gives, Hera(the royal pain in the behind)? (new) - rated it 5 stars

regan @ Clare: True, I see your understanding :)

@ Althea: Omg that's epic!!!!

message 13: by Clare , The Musical Daughter of Pluto who killed Hera and ate yo Bacon (new) - rated it 5 stars

Epicness

message 14: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), What gives, Hera(the royal pain in the behind)? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 184 comments Mod
Hey I found this somewhere once:

Note of coplaint

To: Hera From: Haters

It has come to our senses that your behavour of MESSING WITH PERCABETH is ANNOYING. When we in counter you MESSING WITH PERCABETH, we feel ANGRY. We suggest that YOU GET A NEW HABIT LIKE KNITTING OR SOMETHING, it would be 100000% more better.
If you choose to ignore this, then we have no choice but to EAT BEEF. YES, YOUR COWS. Good day.

Hate,

Haters

Level of anger:

Minimum ( ) Medium ( ) Maximum(x)

How often does he/she do this:

Often( ) A LOT(x) Medium( ) Rare( ) Not yet( )

Expect to reply:

FAST(x) Hardly( ) Never( ) Any( )

regan O.M.G!!!! LOL, did you come up with that?! Because it is sooooo totally hilarious and I'm dying of laughter!!!!

message 16: by SaraArena, Hate Hate Hate! I love hating Hera!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lol! That was so funny!! Totally freaking awesome!!

message 17: by Clare , The Musical Daughter of Pluto who killed Hera and ate yo Bacon (new) - rated it 5 stars

LOL!

message 18: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), What gives, Hera(the royal pain in the behind)? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge) Inigo (eiyah_fantasyfreak) | 184 comments Mod
*Regan* Percabeth1122 wrote: "O.M.G!!!! LOL, did you come up with that?! Because it is sooooo totally hilarious and I'm dying of laughter!!!!"

Thanks. Um, well kinda, there was this site were you can make a note of complaint for fun, they made the other words I just filled up the capatalized ones:3

message 19: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), What gives, Hera(the royal pain in the behind)? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Clare Silverfeather wrote: "LOL!"

Saraarena wrote: "Lol! That was so funny!! Totally freaking awesome!!"

Thanks^-^

regan Althea *Go wolves and dragons!* wrote: "*Regan* Percabeth1122 wrote: "O.M.G!!!! LOL, did you come up with that?! Because it is sooooo totally hilarious and I'm dying of laughter!!!!"

Thanks. Um, well kinda, there was this site were you ..."

Well, you just made it like 220000000000000000999999% more awesome and hilarious! CAPS WORK WONDERS!!! XD

message 21: by Clare , The Musical Daughter of Pluto who killed Hera and ate yo Bacon (new) - rated it 5 stars

gftgvbg cxnxjncxb nmcxnmcnxcnmjnx

message 22: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), What gives, Hera(the royal pain in the behind)? (new) - rated it 5 stars

For some reason, I feel like cutting some slack for Hera...

message 23: by Clare , The Musical Daughter of Pluto who killed Hera and ate yo Bacon (new) - rated it 5 stars

hissssssssssssss

regan Lol, how come, Althea? :)

message 25: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), What gives, Hera(the royal pain in the behind)? (new) - rated it 5 stars

I...don't....know....WHAT HAS BECOME OF ME?!?!

message 26: by SaraArena, Hate Hate Hate! I love hating Hera!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maybe you are being influenced by *hiss* HER *hiss*!!!
Have you been having dreams??? *screams* I you have, don't listen to them!!! *crying* DON'T GO JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!!!! *begging on my knees* PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US!!! *still begging and vowing* *goes crazy*

message 27: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), What gives, Hera(the royal pain in the behind)? (new) - rated it 5 stars

Saraarena wrote: "Maybe you are being influenced by *hiss* HER *hiss*!!!
Have you been having dreams??? *screams* I you have, don't listen to them!!! *crying* DON'T GO JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!!!! *begging on my knees* ..."

Don't worry I'm back to my hating self^-^ Thanks.

message 28: by SaraArena, Hate Hate Hate! I love hating Hera!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh, well, that's a relief!! :D

Leilani | 13 comments lol

message 30: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), What gives, Hera(the royal pain in the behind)? (new) - rated it 5 stars

XD

message 31: by SaraArena, Hate Hate Hate! I love hating Hera!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

^-^

message 32: by Clare , The Musical Daughter of Pluto who killed Hera and ate yo Bacon (new) - rated it 5 stars

she made Percy almost die on the way to CJ

message 33: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), What gives, Hera(the royal pain in the behind)? (new) - rated it 5 stars

By making him carry her....

regan Oh yeah! And she blackmailed him. -.- either he carry her across the river and get his memories back or not.

message 35: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), What gives, Hera(the royal pain in the behind)? (new) - rated it 5 stars

FTtxrrxtxt6725499()()())gufe'''l>

regan Ikr?! *throws darts at Hera's picture*

message 37: by SaraArena, Hate Hate Hate! I love hating Hera!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

In the Last Olympian, she nearly killed Annabeth!!! Ugh! I hate her so much it HURTS!!

message 38: by SaraArena, Hate Hate Hate! I love hating Hera!! (last edited Feb 14, 2013 11:23AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

And, remember in the BoTL: 'here have some sandwiches, make a with, oops! I can't help you, POOF' I mean, REALLY, HERA, REALLY??

regan O.M.G. I remember that. I think BoTL was my fav out of them all but Hera...ooo she got me seething

Leilani | 13 comments just imagine, percabeth spent valentines in Tartarus!
though the book doesn't have the same time as now, but still!
this would've never have happened if it wasn't for hera switching percy and jason....

message 41: by SaraArena, Hate Hate Hate! I love hating Hera!! (last edited Feb 17, 2013 11:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ok, I just realized something. Their fist valentine day as a couple, PERCY WAS MISSING!!!!!! D': That's sooooo sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

And Annabeth's birthday (I'm guessing) and Christmas and New Years and.....ummmmm.....I think that's it.........?

message 43: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), What gives, Hera(the royal pain in the behind)? (new) - rated it 5 stars

*explodes*

message 44: by SaraArena, Hate Hate Hate! I love hating Hera!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

How could you Hera!?!?!?!??! How could you?!?!

regan Oh my gosh, I just started crying! D,: that is sooo sad :,'( i can't even imagine being in Annabeth's place. Wow, my respect for her was at 6,000,000,000,000,000+% but just multiply that by 900,000,000,000,000,000,000+ and you've got it. Wow, Annabeth is one strong girl

message 46: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), What gives, Hera(the royal pain in the behind)? (last edited Feb 28, 2013 01:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

*Regan* Percabeth1122 wrote: "Oh my gosh, I just started crying! D,: that is sooo sad :,'( i can't even imagine being in Annabeth's place. Wow, my respect for her was at 6,000,000,000,000,000+% but just multiply that by 900,000..."

STRONG doesn't even begin with her.

message 47: by Althea *Go wolves and dragons!*(Coach Hedge), What gives, Hera(the royal pain in the behind)? (new) - rated it 5 stars

She's more than strong.

message 48: by SaraArena, Hate Hate Hate! I love hating Hera!! (last edited Feb 28, 2013 10:29AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

She's like, the strongest girl in the world!!! Poor Annabeth!! She doesn't deserve it!! :''''''''(

regan No she doesn't! :,( maybe Percy and Annabeth will both get offers to become gods or something, or even better, they are guaranteed a goood future with no troubles whatsoever! :)

message 50: by SaraArena, Hate Hate Hate! I love hating Hera!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yes!! And they can grow up and have kids and a family and be happy!! :D XD :)

« previous 1