american saddlebred
hackney
andalusian
icelandic
cleveland bay
gypsy vanner
spotted saddle horse

message 3: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 11 comments My favorites are Friesians. Because they're pretty. Shires, too. And Belgians :D

Brodie I LOVE HORSES :)  (canterwoodcrestlover) | 62 comments Mod
o oool lol :)
i never knew there were horses like gypsy vannrt, pony of the americas, connemara, kiger mustang,clevrland bay, kentucky mt. horse, knabstrupper and marwari you have to look at that horse the ears attach

message 5: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 11 comments I like thoroughbreds, but they don't stand still unless they're over 25, which isn't a good match for my very small amount of patience.

yea i have one and he would put his ears back and he would put his butt to me dose yours do that like it looks like he hats me.
but i was out with then just playing with them and i had i whip with me would that be good they were running around

message 7: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 11 comments No… There's one thoroughbred at the barn that does that. Maybe it;s because, due to his name (Shannon), everyone thinks he's a girl. Maybe he's just a jerk. .__.

yea and my horse noeeds to have good manners

message 9: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (vrsmtnlady) I have owned lots of horses, grew up with Quarter horses and Paints. Then had a couple of Arabs 1/2 Arabs when I rode for Nothern Colorado Mounted Patrol. Broke my neck in a freak accident ( non horse) doctor told me to quit riding. "I said that's not going to happen" so was advised to go get the smoothest thing out there and got into gaited. Sooooo......Kentucky Mtn, Rocky Mtn, Perouvian Paso and a Gaited Mule " Miss Kate"

message 10: by Krista (new)

Krista Breen (kristamichellebreen) | 9 comments Gaited Mule! I think we need a picture of Miss Kate. I love mules. When I was in my 20's I worked at a historical farm in downtown Toronto. We had a mule named Eddie that I'd ride all over the neighbourhood, through the big old creepy cemetary, the back lanes behind the houses. He was awesome.

message 11: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (vrsmtnlady) Miss Kate is my niece Jaceys mule they fell in love with each other right away. We all have ridden her but Miss Kate makes it loud and clear she thinks the rest of us are idiots. Jacey flies down the trail on her and I can hardly get her to go in a straight line.

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather Baskey | 1 comments Owned a Norwegian Fjord - he was awesome!

Currently have a Morgan (America's first breed!) and a dream come true.

One of my favourite breeds other than the Morgan is the Lusitano.

message 13: by Brodie I LOVE HORSES :) (last edited Jan 11, 2013 04:57PM) (new)

i had a horse named dolly and she died today because of old age :( and now i have one horse
and dolly is the one in my photo

message 14: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 11 comments I knew a pony named Dolly once. She got retired, but I assumed she was dead. Strangely, it crushed me when I heard that she actually died.

o yea dolly is :(

message 16: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (vrsmtnlady) Brodie, I am so very for your loss of Dolly. It's so hard to lose the animals we love. You are on my thoughts and prayers.

o thanks when finster comes back he will be so lonely he is at my tranneres to get retrained but he is get beter he just needs good manners. my mom said we might get a donkey