Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Deadlocked (Sookie Stackhouse, #12)
This topic is about Deadlocked
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
**CLOSED** Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris (Discussion Thread)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caedy , Psycho Bunny Bibliophile (new)

Caedy  Eries (karida) | 30 comments Mod
Please post your comments and thoughts on our Big press of the Month Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris.

Feel free to share your impressions, your complaints, whatever as we go along! :-) But remember, please leave constructive criticism and not just blatant flames. If you don't like the story, it always helps to explain WHY rather than to just state that you hate it.

Have fun!

Nancy (nancyc) Just finished this again. Read it when first came out then got audio from library, which is awsome. I love the recurring characters even if its just a phone call or email it lets you know what your friends are doing. Also, I hope Quinn comes back!

Charity Parkerson | 12 comments Just finished it. I gave it 3.5 stars. I'd love to see Quinn come back too, but I'm really hoping she'll end up with Sam!

Teresa B. | 35 comments I never understood how her and Quin aren't together..and this point made sure we knew he was available now

Charity Parkerson | 12 comments Plus, she was sure imagining babies...I think she's going to end up wanting to be with someone she can have kids with.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Deadlocked (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Charlaine Harris (other topics)