Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Faithful Shadow
This topic is about Faithful Shadow
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
**CLOSED** Faithful Shadow by Kevin J. Howard (Discussion Thread)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caedy , Psycho Bunny Bibliophile (new)

Caedy  Eries (karida) | 30 comments Mod
Please post your comments and thoughts on our Small press of the Month Faithful Shadow by Kevin J. Howard.

Feel free to share your impressions, your complaints, whatever as we go along! :-) But remember, please leave constructive criticism and not just blatant flames. If you don't like the story, it always helps to explain WHY rather than to just state that you hate it.

Have fun!

Kevin Howard | 13 comments I would like to thank everyone that voted and participated in the Book of the Month, both big and small press. I hope you all enjoy the novel and have a wonderful New Year.

Kevin H.

Grampy (goodreadscomgrampy) Kevin wrote: "I would like to thank everyone that voted and participated in the Book of the Month, both big and small press. I hope you all enjoy the novel and have a wonderful New Year.

Kevin H."

Kevin - Congratulations! I'm looking forward to reading it along with everybody else. Thanks for the tip about this group; I think I'm really going to enjoy being a part of this bunch!

Grampy

message 4: by Caedy , Psycho Bunny Bibliophile (new)

Caedy  Eries (karida) | 30 comments Mod
Welcome to the group Grampy :) Also, looking forward to this one too. Just gotta get my hands on a copy!

message 5: by Lily (last edited Jan 31, 2013 03:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily | 14 comments I read this novel this month (already finished it) and it was terrific. My review will be up this weekend, as it is scheduled on my blog for this upcoming Saturday. But for you monster fans in this group, I don't think you will be disappointed. This was fun, gory, scary, creepy! I loved every page!!!!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Faithful Shadow (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kevin J. Howard (other topics)