Mount TBR 2013 Reading Challenge discussion

Level 3: Mt. Vancouver (36) > Freda's Climb Up the Mountain

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Freda (last edited Jan 22, 2013 03:56PM) (new)

Freda Mans-Labianca (fredamans) I only read 16 last year. Bev had to send a helicopter to get my butt off the mountain and to safety. I was able to partake in the holiday before setting my sights on the trek again.
So here goes nothing... with more peaks and perils than before, I climb again.
Looks like the mountain grew since last year.... wish me luck!

1. Sophie & Carter - Chelsea Fine (Jan 22 - Base Camp.)

message 2: by ·Karen· (new)

·Karen· (kmoll) Cheering and encouraging noises from the other side of the big pond. Go Freda.

message 3: by Freda (new)

Freda Mans-Labianca (fredamans) Karen wrote: "Cheering and encouraging noises from the other side of the big pond. Go Freda."

Thanks for the encouragement, Karen!

message 4: by Freda (new)

Freda Mans-Labianca (fredamans) 2. The Map of the Sky - Felix J. Palma
http://fredasvoice.blogspot.ca/2013/0...

At first checkpoint on the mountain. Getting rest and refreshments before heading off again.

message 5: by Bev (new)

Bev | 328 comments Mod
Hope your climb is going well, Freda!

message 6: by Freda (new)

Freda Mans-Labianca (fredamans) Gosh I'm lax this year. Think the lack of oxygen is getting to my head.

;-)

message 7: by Bev (new)

Bev | 328 comments Mod
Me too! Although maybe, it's more like I keep getting distracted by all those little side-paths (library books, ARCs, give-away books.....)

message 8: by Freda (new)

Freda Mans-Labianca (fredamans) Bev wrote: "Me too! Although maybe, it's more like I keep getting distracted by all those little side-paths (library books, ARCs, give-away books.....)"

I think it's much the same for me. I've read more books that I have won than have been sent. Oh well, if I don't reach the top there is always next year! :-)