The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Grounds > Groundskeeper's Hut

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared grinned as he passed the Groundskeeper's Hut on his way to the Forest. He had hidden a HUGE crate of wizard fireworks there for his big New Year's Prank.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominic pushed the door to his house open and walked inside. He had to bend over slightly to pass through the door.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared sighed as he approached the hut. He wondered if Dom knew about Derek's betrayal (he wasn't too pleased about him dating Ginger). Anyways, he knocked on the door and waited for the groundskeeper to answer.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wait, isn't he with Brianna in the Room of Requirement?))

Dom had been sitting in his sagging armchair. He stood and walked to the door, then opened it. "Oh, it's you," he said, smiling broadly and moving back to let him in. "Derek and Brianna with you?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Time skip, I guess.))

"Nah. Brianna's up at the castle and Derek must be somewhere with Ginger," he said, pronouncing Ginger's name with distaste.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Dom settled back in his armchair. It creaked under him. "Ginger? He's mentioned her a couple times." He watched Derek. "You don't like her."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, would you like someone if they started dating your best friend and made him spend less time with you," Jared explained. He was pretty sure Dom would understand.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Dom leaned forward, his chin in his hands. "He's still your best friend," he pointed out. "She's his girlfriend. It's different, but it doesn't mean he's leaving you." He rubbed his chin. "What's Brianna think?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"No idea. We haven't really talked about it," Jared admitted, rushing his hand sheepishly through his hair.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well," Dom said. "I think Derek deserves you two to support him. If Ginger makes him happy, than at least don't let him see you don't like her."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"You have a point," Jared grumbled, crossing his arms and sighing. "Problem is, she's one of Gemini's friends too, so I can't be mad at her and be safe among Gem and Derek," he added.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Dom smiled. "So I guess you're stuck with her."