The Magic of Hogwarts RP discussion

Grounds > Forbidden Forest

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★RavenclawReader★, Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts... (new)

★RavenclawReader★ (stargazer101) | 543 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared grinned as he hunted through the Forest; there were no monsters that could stop Jared Jones doing what he wanted! No rules would keep him in the Common Room, and sheesh-did you really think he had never been in the Forest before?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

He eventually found his fireworks and used a spell on them (Wingardium Leviosa) before heading up to the castle to put the prank in action.

message 4: by Claire (last edited Jan 05, 2013 04:33PM) (new)

Claire Faziah hovered on the edge of the forest, contemplating her next move, glancing around for others, taking slow steps until she was surrounded by trees. Her face breaking into a smile, she ran through the forest, absently using spells to ensure she couldn't be found. Eventually, she pulled herself swiftly into a tree and continued to climb, higher, higher, until she stopped on the last branch she was sure was sturdy and glanced down to find at least a hundred feet between her body and the ground. Settling into a comfortable position, she sighed in contentment.

message 5: by Claire (last edited Jan 05, 2013 05:10PM) (new)

Claire Faziah walked to the edge of the sturdy limb and looked down, checking for branches. Finding none that would gut her, she jumped, using a spell to slow her movement and land gracefully on the ground. A few twigs had latched onto her hair and she brushed them out as she slowly cut through the trees to leave. She loved the forest, but she didn't want this to be the first time someone found her here. Her wallflower appearance could only hide her for so long.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Aeris laughed breathlessly as she and Link reached the Forbidden Forest. "I think I need to run more," she commented, slowing to a brisk walk and then a complete stop. "What's the penalty for skipping Herbology? I don't really remember the policy..." She shrugged. "Don't really care, either."

message 7: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Jan 13, 2013 03:05PM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((10!))

"True." Aeris looked around the small clearing they were in and then back to Link. "So what's the plan? We have..." She waved her hand, interjecting, "Never mind. I have no idea what time it is. We certainly have time to kill, though."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Why would we do that?" Clearly, she missed the joke.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Oh." Aeris followed Link deeper into the forest, feeling a twinge of irritation when he changed form and started running about. She hated when Link turned into a fox and ran circles around her. She didn't understand how he learned it, and she was too leery of most the teachers to ask any if they could teach her.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Aeris rolled her eyes. "Having a nice time?" she queried sarcastically.

message 11: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary was out in the Forbidden Forest practicing metamorphing, when she heard two voices coming. She turned her hands into claws and climbed the nearest tree. Below her walked a boy and a girl. The boy turned into a fox and ran around throwing girls feet. They were clearly good friends.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Aeris shot Link a glare and then made a face at him. "No." Despite her words she was unable to keep the sulky tone from her voice.

message 13: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary laughed against her better judgement. Now her cover was blown. Darn. Oh, well. She'd have face them sometime, why other now? So Clary metamorphed her hands back into hands and turned her arms into a form of wings. She glided down to the base of the tree on the side facing away from the pair. She walked out from behind it and tucked her arms behind her to hide the wings.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Aeris shot Link a warning look, but remained silent. The girl emerged, and Aeris heaved a sigh. "Clary Muse, right? Fourth year?"

message 15: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Ya, that's me," Clary said to the girl, Aeris. But the boy, Link, asked an awkward question. "Ummm...magic?" She responded uneasily. Not very many people knew about her gift.

message 16: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "What's not to like. This is a school for magic after all." Clary responded with clearly false bravado. Link was getting too close, much too close to the truth. And that probably wasn't good.

message 17: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Transfiguration. The teacher told me I could though, so, not technically ditching. Why? What are you ditching?" Clary asked, relieved that Link had moved away from her strange appearance.

message 18: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Oh, yeah. He did." Clary said, wondering why that was such a surprise to him. Well, not many students were told by their professors to ditch, so maybe it was odd.

message 19: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) I stomped into the forest grumpily, who cared about that stupid stuff anyways?? I can't believe he actually wants us to learn something in potions! He hates me! So what I messed up one potion and made myself laugh, it was an accident. Well...I'll probably get in trouble for this but who cares. Yeah that's right nobody!! Ok, I kinda care. I sighed and started running, letting the tears run down my face, how dare he embarrass be like that! I suddenly slipped down a hole and I landed in a pile of leaves in somewhere dark. I gasped, my breath had been taken from me so I couldn't breathe for a second. I tried feeling my way out but couldn't find anything. Man this day was getting worse and worse! I was about to scream when I heard voices right outside, it was a boy and a girl. I finally found a tiny hole in the wood and peeked through. There was a fox running around a girl, then he turned into a boy. I sighed. I loved foxes, they were my favorite animal. They looked somewhere above me and finally realized there was someone on the tree I was in! They came down and started talking to the boy and girl. It was Clary!! I got excited and forgot about staying quiet and they'd probably be scared when a random voice started talking in the tree. "CLARY!!!!" I yelled.

message 20: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary heard her name being called and turned to face the speaker. It was Ginger.
"Hey Ginger! What's up?" She said as she started walking towards her friend.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Good grief!" Aeris exclaimed, uncrossing her arms to throw them up in the air in a display of exasperation. "Do none of you ever go to class? Is this 'ditch class day'? Because I certainly didn't get the memo."

message 22: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) ((Alexandra, I'm in a tree. Nobody can see me. and my voice will be muffled so you will barely be able to tell it's me))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Despite her yelling?))

message 24: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) ((She's in a tree. It's probably hollow but still thick so they can hear her but her voice is muffled. and they definitely can't see her :) ))

message 25: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) (((Oh, sorry.)))
Clary stepped behind a tree, unfurled her wings that were still folded behind her back and took off away from Link and Aeris. She flew towards Ginger's tree, out of sight.

message 26: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) I heard a flapping sound and looked through my tiny hole, Clary was gone. "Uh...Clary??"

((Ok, so how Ginger got inside the tree there was a really deep hole behind it a lot higher that where they are now and she fell through it and landed inside it Just to make things a bit clearer))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» ((Ah.))

"Some people," Aeris muttered. The grin Link was giving her was unnerving.

message 28: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary flew around Gingers tree for a while, but finallying decided to land. Unfortunately, she landed and immediately fell and toppled into Ginger.

message 29: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) I yelled in shock as something fell on me "Clary?" I whispered. I giggled quietly when I heard Aeris and said loudly "Clary how could you fall on me. Some people!" Then I laughed quietly again.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Don't you pretend to be all innocent!" Aeris rebuked the boy.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» The girl laughed, an unusually happy sound. "Come on, let's go inside."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Aeris made a face at Link and started out of the forest.

message 33: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Clary is that you?" Clary heard Ginger say from somewhere beneath her knee. "Yeah, it's me. Sorry about the landing. I certainly wasn't aiming for your face."

message 34: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Ginger laughed. "No problem! Now, how do we get out of here?"

message 35: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Well, we could... climb? Fall? Fly? I don't know, this isn't a normal occurrence for me." Clary said, now off of Ginger's face and sitting cross legged on a branch.

message 36: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Ginger grinned guiltily. "You could fly and I could climb?" I morphed my nose into a groundhog nose. ((In case you didn't see I'm an animagus grounding who's been hiding))

message 37: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Ok, if you morphed into a total groundhog, then I could fly both of us out." Clary said, squinting her eyes in concentration as she morphed her shoulder blades into wings joints and unfurled a large set of what felt like butterfly wings. Oh well, they would work for now.

message 38: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) Ginger was glad Clary hadn't been to shocked. She dug a hole out after she had totally morphed and waited for Clary to finish flying out.

message 39: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) Clary was surprised that Ginger was an animagus. But, she'd kept her shock to herself so as not to be rude. Flapping her new wings, Clary flew out and met Ginger on the ground.

message 40: by Faith (new)

Faith Alexandra (gingeralexandra) ((Can we wrap it up here so I'm not in so many places?)) "Wanna have a FAIR grounding race?" Ginger said smiling and turned back into a groundhog

message 41: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (flightofthebumblebees) "Sure." Clary said, morphing herself into something that closely resembled a groundhog. The two of them raced out of the forest on tiny paws.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Thalia's first thought as she stepped into the Forbidden Forest was I shouldn't be here. Why had she decided to come anyways? Four years of not going into the forest and now...she had broken that streak. Seeing a teacher walking down from the castle, she ducked out of the forest. Let them get caught if they wanted to. What did she care?