Fans of Amish Fiction discussion

Christian Fiction Group Reads > January 2013 - The Rancher's Secret Wife by Brenda Minton

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane U (new)

Diane U (djuseless) | 1411 comments For January, we will be reading The Rancher's Secret Wife by Brenda Minton.

The Rancher's Secret Wife by Brenda Minton

Summary: After knowing the woman for all of three hours, soldier Reese Cooper married waitress Cheyenne Jones. She was pregnant and scared, alone in Las Vegas—and he was about to ship out on a dangerous tour of duty. But months later, Reese comes home to Dawson, Oklahoma, no longer the strong cowboy who vowed to help Cheyenne. Shrapnel and a guarded heart changed everything. But with a wife and baby counting on him, Reese is about to learn what real courage is all about.

message 2: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 119 comments This sounds like a wonderful story beginning when she needed him and he was there and now he needs her, will she be able to help him as he helped her,,,I love to read the love inspired books and will be looking for this one...thanks for sharing...I am sure you will all enjoy reading this one.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Brand I read this book towards the end of 2012 and absolutely loved it! Marriage of convenience stories are definitely on of my favourite tropes in romance novels, and this one was handled incredibly well. The setting and secondary characters definitely make me want to hunt down some more books in this series.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Rancher's Secret Wife (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Brenda Minton (other topics)