Role playing- yeah, there's another one.... discussion

Civil War > Role play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 236 (236 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((here we go again Mallie...lol))

message 2: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) ((*sighs* Oh boy :) Guess I'd better go make a character...))

message 3: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((lol!!))

message 4: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) ((Where do we start?)

message 5: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((well heven forbid, don't start it in the animal role play. now THAT would be a night mere.))

message 6: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) ((*giggles!*))

message 7: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) (( No i meant the civil war Rp. Were do you want to start))

message 8: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((i don't care. youre a moderator. take a little charge, will ya? lol))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments ((sigh...))

Sean ran outside, heading towards the barn.

message 10: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) ((I can start xP))
Lillianna walked through the garden that her mother kept, twirling her parasol. The roses were blooming just now, and she couldn't help but note how gorgeous they were. Bending down she touched one, only to instantly draw away, taking in a sharp breath - it had pricked her! That was an omen of bad luck!

message 11: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) Brooke walked out into her brothers room to wake him up.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Sean threw open the barn doors, anger surging through him. He hated his parents.

message 13: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) With a startled glance towards the sky, she gathered her skirts in one hand, keeping the parasol up in the other, and began hurrying across the green grass.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Sean walked down the row of stables until he reached his own horses stall.

message 15: by Lizz (last edited Mar 05, 2009 05:31PM) (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) ((OH! What about Brooke and Sean are like friends so they already know each other))

message 16: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) ((BRB))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments ((kk))

message 18: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) Brooke walked up behind sean quitly " Havin a tough time?" brooke asked seeing him like this was scary sometimes

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Sean jumped in surprise. "Uh... yeah."

message 20: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) "What did they do now?" elizebeth asked as she took a seat on the hay

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Sean sighed, leaning against the stable door. "They're making me fight."

message 22: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) "What! You cant- your the only person here for me!" Brooke nearly yelled in fright

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Sean scowled. "I know."

message 24: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) Brooke just stared, she couldnt move, she was soo scared about losing him

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Sean sighed. "I told them I wouldn't. But you know how my dad is..."

message 26: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) "B-b-but what would i do with out you?" Brooke didnt know what to do

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Sean shrugged, sitting down next to her.

message 28: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) Brooke shook her head and leaned agianst him

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Sean sighed. "I don't want to die."

message 30: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) "Mabey..... i can go with you?"

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Sean laughed. "No way."

message 32: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) "Why?"

message 33: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) ((Anyone on?))

message 34: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((Haha i dn't know where i should come in... just tell me and i'll jump in butttttt idk where and how i should be related to...))

message 35: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) ((Did you make a character?))

message 36: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((i'll make one in a bit but idk where i should come in))

message 37: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) ((well ill tell you once you make one))

message 38: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((made one))

message 39: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) (ok i wrote on the character thing))

message 40: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Sean where are you mama and papa are looking for you" Lisa says in a worried tone

message 41: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) Brooke hugged sean tightly

message 42: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Walks into barn and starts to tear up "I don't know why mama and papa are making you go to war! I don't want you to leave me! Your the only one in this family that understands me! I wanna join the war so i can be close to you!" Lisa starts crying now and joins Brooke in hugging sean

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Sean looked up. "I don't care. I'm going to run away."

((sry. had to go to dinner))

message 44: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) (AWw your loved! lol)) Brooke wiped away her tears and looked up at sean "im coming with you"

message 45: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((its okay btw i'm your sister))

"No, DON'T!! I'll miss you even more if you do that!" Lisa starts to cry even harder

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments ((hehe. and ok))

Sean sighed, wrapping his arms around them both. "I'll be safer away from here."

message 47: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) "Sean im coming with you" Brooke said lloking into his eyes?

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Sean shook his head firmly. "No. You are not."

message 49: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "I no *sniff sniff* but promise me if you run away to get me away from here as soon as you get settled i can't take mama and papa! And please write to me whenever you get the chance! Thats they ONLY way i'll let you go!" Lisa still crying but its gotten better

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Sean frowned. "Maybe I should just go to war..."

((i have an evil plan!))

« previous 1 3 4 5