Werewolves VS Vampires discussion

Werewolf Only Roleplay > Mountains (WEREWOLVES ONLY)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Sam/Applejack♆ Start.

message 2: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) Lyric finds the cave that she had recently found. It was a small place but large enough that she could fit in with her school bag. Wedging herself into the rocky wall she found comfort. Alone to her own thoughts. No one can ever betray you when your alone Lyric thought. Sighing she just let her thoughts drift through the motions. Finally snapping out of her daze she checked her watch. Swearing silently, school had already started and she wasn't there. Looking at the time again an hour had already passed. No use going in now, that would only get her noticed and that was the last thing Lyric wanted.
Pulling out her viola and tuning Lyric tried to remember the notes to a Bach she heard last week. Sitting against the rocky wall in a comfortable position her bow moved and the notes resounded throughout the mountains. Perfect acoustics Lyric thought.

message 3: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) The sonata ended and Lyric pulled herself out of the trance that she had put herself into. Sighing she packed up her viola and books. Walking down the paths towards the civilization.

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Instead of going home Charlotte turned into a wolf and ran towards the mountains, the caves were one of her favorite places to relax.

message 5: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) Lyric paused for a moment. This would be easier if i was in wolf form she thought. Shifting her book bag still hanging down. I'll just leave my viola here it's too heavy to carry.

message 6: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments ((sry it didn't give me an update :( ))
Charlotte ran happily before stopping, she could smell someone else very vaguely. Another werewolf? she thought to herself.

message 7: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) (( again out on business :I sry ))
A scent wafted into lyrics nose. Shaking her head to make sure it wasn't her own. Another person like her?

message 8: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte shook her head and turned back into her human form. She knew there were werewolves nearby, but the only other ones she'd actually met were her sisters and dad. She was excited, but at the same time a little scared.

message 9: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) Maybe I should search this person out? Lyric being herself had pulled herself into a state of hysteria on do or not to do. All she could manage to do was walk in circles and mumble "I should take a look... no they won't be there... but maybe..."

message 10: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Deciding that being a chicken was no fun, Charlotte walked towards the smell.

message 11: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) Strengthening her resolve Lyric hid her viola and books and walked toward the scent. Very slowly she approached slinking on the ground stealthily.

message 12: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte walked along with her backpack slung on one shoulder. Despite being out in the wilderness often, she wasn't very good at being stealthy in it unless she was in wolf form. She stepped on twigs and stumbled very often.

message 13: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) Following the noise Lyric easily found Charlotte. She morphed out of wolf form and watched from behind a tree. Finally after a few seconds she decide to say something. "H-h-hello" she stuttered

message 14: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte stared for a moment before smiling, "Hello."

message 15: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) "You come to the mountains to get away from people too?" She asked then covered her mouth. Dang! Lyric thought I said something without thinking again!

message 16: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte laughed lightly. "Yeah, all the time. It's nice to get away."

message 17: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) That brightened up Lyrics mood some giving a little smile she said "can I walk with you?"

message 18: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments "Sure! My names Charlotte." She said with a bright smile.

message 19: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) "I'm Lyric nice to meet you," she said while coming out from behind the tree

message 20: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments "It's nice to meet too." Charlotte said with a smile, " Want to go towards the caves."

message 21: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) "okay" Lyric said staring down at her shoes but very happy

message 22: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments "Alright." Charlotte said putting her backpack completely on so it was on both shoulders and turned into a wolf.

message 23: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) Morphing into a wolf Lyric followed right behind as was to wolf custom of showing respect for those you thought superior.

message 24: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte smiled a toothy smile before running to the caves.

message 25: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) running after lyrics tongue stuck out and fluttered in the wind

message 26: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments ((sorry! I never saw it))
Charlotte did the wolf-equivalent of a laugh as she ran.

message 27: by Carlos (last edited Jan 01, 2014 11:19PM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 76 comments John quickly ran to the caves in his wolf form when he ran into charlotte with a thud

message 28: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte fell back and rubbed the side of her head with her paw with a wince.

message 29: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 76 comments John shook his head trying to get rid of the pain in his head and thought "I am so sorry."

message 30: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments "I-it's okay...." She said turning back into a human as she lost her concentration. She was sitting and still rubbing her head.

message 31: by Carlos (last edited Jan 02, 2014 09:56AM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 76 comments He shook his head again getting ride of the pain then shifted back to human and helped her up then asked "Are you going to be okay?"

message 32: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments She accepted his help and stood up. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you."

message 33: by Carlos (last edited Jan 02, 2014 10:06AM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 76 comments he smiled and said "My names tyler."

message 34: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments ((Fake name?))

"Nice to meet you, I'm Charlotte." She said with a smile.

message 35: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 76 comments (nope)

"Nice name charlotte." he said

message 36: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments ((Thought his name was John?))

Charlotte smiled. "Thanks, back at you."

message 37: by Carlos (last edited Jan 02, 2014 10:39AM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 76 comments (sorry. I am watching an movie while doing this.)

Tyler smiled back and looked around

message 38: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments ((Its k))

"What brings you out here?" She asked.

message 39: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 76 comments "I'm just looking around for other werewolfs to hang out with." he said looking at her

message 40: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments "Well, lucky you." She said with a smile.

message 41: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments ((Gotta go))

message 42: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 76 comments he opened his mouth to say something but then stopped and asked "Why do you smell like an vampire?"

message 43: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 76 comments (ok)

message 44: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments "Vampire? I don't know, that's weird." She said, she had no idea that she'd been talking with a vampire before. She was bad at distinguishing smells, the kinds that humans can't smell.

message 45: by Carlos (last edited Jan 02, 2014 07:23PM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 76 comments He was about to say something when his wolf growled loudly in both of their minds "Mate." and he thought to his wolf "Shut up."

message 46: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte blinked in confusion, she wasn't sure what that even meant. "What? Did you here that?" She asked looking around for who said that.

message 47: by Carlos (last edited Jan 02, 2014 07:31PM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 76 comments John said "Sorry." hoping she didn't know that he liked her

message 48: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments "Wolf? It can talk?" She asked, confused. Her inner wolf didn't do that. It hardly did anything because it was so contained.

message 49: by Carlos (last edited Jan 02, 2014 08:03PM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 76 comments John nodded and said "Every ones can... I think." as he thought "She's cute when she's confused." when he realized that he had said it in charlotte's mind too

message 50: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte blushed and looked down at her feet. "M-mine can't..." She said, trying to pretend she hadn't heard the last part and failing miserably. She's the type to get easily flustered.

« previous 1