Werewolves VS Vampires discussion

Roleplay (Both) > Starbucks

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sam/Applejack♆ Start.

message 2: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) Aaron walks casually up to the counter as he has been doing for years. Saying to the register girl "the usual please". Putting his money on the counter he walks to pick up his cup. Lazily he sips his coffee while pulling out a worn blue notebook and a mechanical pencil. Walking out into the shadows a soft but angry sounding meow came out of the darkness. "Kiba I'm sorry buddy but you know that cats aren't allowed in the store" The kitten kiba walks out with a small milk bowl in his mouth. Hopping up onto the table Aaron pulls the cap off his coffee and pours some into the bowl. Then stares up at the sky and seems to search for the words to say. Slowly he begins to write a little then puts his pencil down and sighs.

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte walked into Starbucks with her hands on her iPod inside her hoodie pockets with one ear bud in her left ear. She went to the counter and ordered a green tea. When it came she sat down at a table and took a book out of her small backpack she had slung over one shoulder.

message 4: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) Aaron sat staring into the night seemingly for hours lost in thoughts. Never tiring searching for the perfect words but coming up just close enough to get an idea but not for the words themselves. Frustrated he just writes all that he sees acknowledging Charlotte but not paying her much heed as he was in an internal emotional state

message 5: by Esther (last edited Jan 04, 2013 05:22PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte read, looking up every once in a while at the people in the coffee shop. She noticed Aaron but didn't pay much attention, though she was curious a what he was writing but she's curious about everything. A little later though, she realized a smell different then that of coffee and human, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. She noticed that it was coming from Aaron's general direction and looked at him curiously.

message 6: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) Suddenly years of training took over and Aaron sensed it. "Werewolf close by..." He snapped his book closed and did a quick scan of the area. Shoving his notebook into his back pocket, he tried as casually as he could to pick up his cat and make a get-away before heedless violence broke out among these regular humans.

message 7: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte, having lived her entire life apart from werewolves, had only been around the werewolves in her family, so she was not familiar with vampires. Her father told her about them though, and they were the only things he hated as much as other werewolves. She looked at Aaron curiously before deciding that he could be an elf for all she knew, so she put away her book and sat thinking about what to do.

message 8: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) "Kiba come here" Argg the one time that Aaron needed to make a quick escape his cat went AWOL. Doing another quick sweep of the perimeter, he decided that maybe danger was evaded. But instinct and training taught him ti know better.

message 9: by Esther (last edited Jan 04, 2013 05:51PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments ((wait where's the cat?))
Charlotte then smelled a cat in his general direction and smiled, assuming that must be it. She smiled and walked up to him before whispering since she knew Starbucks policy on pets, "I don't want to freak you out or anything, but do you have a cat?"

message 10: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) (( he was on the table then walked off ))
"yeah but don't say anything he just wanted to drink some coffee" As flustered as he was years of training still didn't turn him wrong. She's a werewolf he thought. The cat may have to fend for himself if things get out of hand. Turning around Aaron just smiled and said "could you not tell anyone please. Cats want what cats want who am I to stand in their way?"

message 11: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte laughed, "Don't worry, I understand, I have a cat of my own. They're great but they're a bit selfish sometimes. What's it's name?" She noticed that she could smell the cat, and it wasn't what she had smelled before.

message 12: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) He waved his hand around in an don't worry about it gesture. "His name is kiba Japanese for fangs. Kinda nerdy of me but it sounded cool." Aaron was now on the edge of his nerves every ounce of willpower he had was keeping him rooted to the spot. In order to avoid conflict, but strangely he felt no fear and almost calmness stole through him. Aaron knew he had to continue his conversation in order to hold onto his pride and seem less than he appeared.

message 13: by Esther (last edited Jan 04, 2013 06:39PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments "Really? I think it's cute, a lot better then my cats name. It's Captain Apple Tap," Charlotte said with a smile, "Which spells CAT, silly, I know. But it was little and by that point he already learned that name so we can't change it."

message 14: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) "That's so smart! It would take me forever to come up with something like that. But do you call him anything shorter like a nickname?" he asks trying to keep the conversation going to find a way to escape.

message 15: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments "I usually call him Apple, but sometimes I just called him cat." Charlotte said with a small laugh, "Oh! I'm Charlotte, by the way. Sorry, I don't usually introduce my cat before myself."

message 16: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) "That's perfectly okay Charlotte, and to be polite I am Aaron. As you already know the little cat that I'm searching for is called Kiba," he smiles but it never reaches his eyes. Then a tiny mew comes from the corner. "KIBA" Aaron scoops up his kitten and begins to pet him.

message 17: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte let Kiba sniff her hand before petting him, "He's so cute." She said with a wide smile. "By the way, are you wearing cologne? I don't think I've smelled anything like it." She asked, the smell constantly in the back of her mind despite trying to ignore it.

message 18: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) "Oh um ... i must be going nice talking you though" he puts Kiba on his shoulder and starts to briskly walk to the door. She caught on too quickly he thought.

message 19: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments "Oh, alright. It smells a little different, but in a good way." Charlotte smiled, "I should probably be going too." She said opening the door.

message 20: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) "thanks" he grabs the door for charlotte. "Must try to keep some of my gentlemanly qualities" he says jokingly.

(( sorry gtg ))

message 21: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments ((alrite, bye D:))

Charlotte laughed lightly, "Thank you, kind gentleman." She said walking through the door. "It was really nice meeting you."

message 22: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) "Same" he stood there waiting

message 23: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments Charlotte smiled and walked towards her home.

message 24: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) Aaron let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding in. "That took a few years off my life" he said to kiba. Kiba only stared in agreement. Better head somewhere safer for now.

message 25: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 96 comments ((hmm guess I gotta go somewhere else now :D))

message 26: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (silvereyes7) (( Diddo ^^ ))