Role playing- yeah, there's another one.... discussion

Animal roleplay > Role play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 117 (117 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy ((go ahead))

Zarha, the groove bringer | 54 comments Selo lay in the sun after chasing prey and failing. Her stomach was rumbling, she never had been good at hunting. She had gotten better, but it was still a battle to get prey.

message 3: by мσση∂υѕт (last edited Mar 05, 2009 06:34PM) (new)

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail bounced into view.

Zarha, the groove bringer | 54 comments Selo looked over to see a rabbit. This must be her lucky day. She slowly rose to her paws and slunk towards it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Then in a blink of an eye Moonbeam killed it and took it away with out even noticing Selo.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Took it to a small clearing in the woods and was about to eat it then.......

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cobra snorted, jumping away.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Moonbeam ate the plump Rabbit she caught and walked away.....

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments ((what?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((she ate the rabbit)) ((the thing she caught))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments ((not cottontail...))

Zarha, the groove bringer | 54 comments Selo saw the flash in confusion. Her lucky day had suddenly slipped away. She lay down and tucked her head in between her paws. Even after she had left the pack she was still being taken advantage of.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail bounced back into the clearing, nibbling at the grass.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

All of a sudden she saw the cat laying their and felt bad she started to walk over.......

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Then she saw Cottontail and stoped.....

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail giggled, waving.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Noticing she was still hungrey....

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail rolled his eyes.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She sat up and noticed the rabbit wasn't afraid of her!......

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail snickered.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

she walked over and sat right next to the thing that was not afraid of her.....

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail glanced up at her. "What's up doc?" he asked.

Zarha, the groove bringer | 54 comments Selo made her way over too, she recognized the creature that had taken her prey, and there was another rabbit, they were sitting next to each other, she had never seen anything like that before. "Hello." She said quietly.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

She flung back in horror and said "H-H-hi um I'm Moonbeam....
((ha!ha!ha!ha!))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail looked up. "Hi!"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Um uuuhhh since your not afraid of me can we be friends????......

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail laughed. "Never seen an unafraid bunny before?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"NO NOT REALLY!" "IM A CAT A HUNTER!!!!!"
Moonbeam was embarrest.......

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail laughed harder, bouncing up and down.

Zarha, the groove bringer | 54 comments Selo watched the conversation unfold before her. She had no clue what was going on.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Moonbeam stuck her head in her paws......

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail sighed. "Animals these days..."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Moonbeam sat up in suprise"ooooohhhh!!!!".....
((got to go ill be on tomorrow ta finish promis!))
((bye!))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments ((bibi!))

Cottontail glanced at her. "What?"

Zarha, the groove bringer | 54 comments Selo swept her tail over the earth, she had never seen a rabbit talk before, and it was tweaking her out a little bit.

Zarha, the groove bringer | 54 comments Selo ventured to talk. She usually never did, but this time she really wanted to know. "So....umm..." She said awkwardly. "Can all rabbits talk?"

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail shrugged. "Most, I suppose."

Zarha, the groove bringer | 54 comments Selo narrowed her eyes, that was weird, she didn't want to think of herself at eating things that could talk "Wow..." She murrmerd. Then she looked at the rabbit and tipped her head. "So what's your name?"

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail giggled. "The big bad wolf wants to know my name?"

message 40: by Lizz (new)

Lizz (elizebeth) (Moondust your on!!))

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments ((ya, just for a min tho))

Zarha, the groove bringer | 54 comments Selo puffed her tail in defiance, then realized that the rabbit must be joking. "Yeah, I don't eat things who's names I don't know."

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail snickered. "Go ahead and eat me. You'll find it very difficult though!"

Zarha, the groove bringer | 54 comments Selo padded the ground with her paws, she didn't really want to eat the rabbit, she wasn't sure she was brave enough to mess with it. "That's okay. I'm full." She lied.

мσση∂υѕт (Moondust) | 113 comments Cottontail bounced from side to side, trying to be intimidating. He had seen right through her the moment he saw here. "Come on." he goaded. "Bet you can't get me."

Zarha, the groove bringer | 54 comments ((I have to go, bye.))

message 47: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 35 comments ((hey can I jump and join the fun?^^))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 99 comments Scorn watched from the brush, not too interested.

message 49: by DemonKitty003 (new)

DemonKitty003 (vampireprincess) | 35 comments Midnight walked through the trees to the river for a drink of water.

Zarha, the groove bringer | 54 comments Selo fluffed her fur uncertainly. She got to her paws and moved towards the rabbit cautiously. She didn't want this rabbit to injure her.

« previous 1 3