The Half-Breeds discussion

Cars > Renee's car.

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) This is the inside of Renee's car.
(If you want a car, let me know.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace looks outside real fast and thinks 'this car is to high off the ground' and keeps driving

message 3: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee stirred, opening an eye. "My car?" She groaned, still turned so she did not see Jace.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace grins "ya" he says

message 5: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She jumped, hitting her head on the ceiling. "Jace?" She said wildly, her hair slightly messed up. Renee turned and gaped at him. "How long was I asleep?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles "a little while" he says "but where almost to the dorms".

message 7: by tara (last edited Jan 02, 2013 02:54PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee tilted her head, suddenly having the urge for coffee but Jace was being nice enough, she wouldn't push it by asking to go to the Coffee shop. She probably wait in her dorm and then go to get it.
"Thank you," she said, smoothing back her hair.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace pulls up near her dorm and looks at her "you hungry or thirsty?" he asks

message 9: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She sighed, "Yes."
Could he read her mind? Gods.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles "okay, what do you want?" he asks

message 11: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) ((Sorry mom is making me watch a show with her. Give me an hour. :)))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

(k i might be on don't know)

message 13: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tavo wrote: "(k i might be on don't know)"

(Ok I can RP ^_^ TOLD my mom that Glee was over and she didn't believe me XD))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

(k)

message 15: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee smiled. "Frappe Mocha."
She loved it, too much for her own good. She quickly added, "You don't have to take me there, you can go home if you want," she said out of curtsey.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles "its okay I'll get it, anyways my wing has healed" he says and steps out of the car then spreads his wings

message 17: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee widened her eyes. She leaned toward his side of the car and smirked, "I should put a bet on how fast you can fly."
She needed to lighten the mood from the attack.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace grins "how much" he jokes

message 19: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "I got a 20 in my bag right now." It was ok if she spent money, she had a savings account since she as saving up for her run.
She smirked.

message 20: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "I got a 20 in my bag right now." It was ok if she spent money, she had a savings account since she as saving up for her run.
She smirked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles and pulls out a 50 "how fast do you think it will take me" he says.

message 22: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Hmmm..." she joked. "At least six minutes, since the Coffee service is somewhat slow." Renee grinned. She was going to win this bet easy.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles and flies into the sky "see ya later" he grins heading for the coffee shop.

message 24: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She looked at the car clock, starting to time him. "Easy 50 bucks ever," she whispered, feeling herself getting a little cocky.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(brb)

message 26: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) (Same, got my piano for 30 minutes.)

message 27: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tavo wrote: "(brb)"

(Back)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(just got on Haha)

Jace lands right behind Renee smiling with the Frappe Mocha in his hand "back" he says grinning

message 29: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee glanced at the clock, counting the minutes.

(Should you win or Renee win? I'm fine with either really lol. Piano lesson was actually good today. Got 2 new pieces ^_^)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(Renee win)

message 31: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) (Yay, lol)

Renee smirked reaching her hand out for the Frappe Mocha. "I will take that off your hands please." She grinned jokingly.
"And that 50 you have as well. You came half a minute late."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace looks at her offended "actually i was 10 seconds late" he jokes and hands her the money

message 33: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) "Oh really?" She smiled. She had a five in her hand and gave it back to him. "For the coffee," she smiled and took a sip of her heaven drink, sinking back into her seat.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(gotta eat dinner)

message 35: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Tavo wrote: "(gotta eat dinner)"

(Ok)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Tara wrote: ""Oh really?" She smiled. She had a five in her hand and gave it back to him. "For the coffee," she smiled and took a sip of her heaven drink, sinking back into her seat."

(back)

Jace took the five and stuffed it in his pocket then looks up "should i go now?" he asks

message 37: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) She shrugged. "I'll be honest, when you were going to leave, I was going to check out some parts of the city and hit the arcade. If you want to come or leave it's up to you." She smiled.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smiles "I'll go" he says

message 39: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee shrugged and smiled. She could handle herself. She had the dart gun in her bag.

(You can make your house actually now :D Since we are taking a break)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

K

message 41: by tara (last edited Jan 02, 2013 06:08PM) (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee drove around town, following the map her friend printed for her. She was half way done with her mocha. Finding the park she smiled and stopped the car, grabbing her pack and drink, and exited the car.

-Park Chat-

message 42: by tara (new)

tara wolfprism (tarawolfprism) Renee came and ignited the car. She was going to follow Jace. Since she had no absolute idea where the bookstore would be. But the smell of fresh printed pages always got her excited.