Classics Without All the Class discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > What games are you playing? (January 2013)

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karena (new)

Karena (karenafagan) What video games (no matter the platform) is keeping your attention this month?

message 2: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (foxfire01_03) | 3 comments I have been playing Halo 4 for the last couple days, was a Christmas gift. Beat it on normal first day working on beating it on heroic right now. Online game play is a blast as well!

message 3: by Paulina (new)

Paulina (millypl) | 3 comments Got committed to assasin's creed. Just finished Brotherhood, going through Revelations now

message 4: by HeatherIlene (new)

HeatherIlene (heather_ilene) | 91 comments I don't know if anyone has a Kinect, but if you do Kinect Party is free for a little while longer: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pro...

message 5: by Nathalie (new)

Nathalie (coffeepensandpaper) Finished Heavy Rain a couple of weeks ago and thinking of checking what other endings I can get in the end.

message 6: by HeatherIlene (new)

HeatherIlene (heather_ilene) | 91 comments Nathalie wrote: "Finished Heavy Rain a couple of weeks ago and thinking of checking what other endings I can get in the end."

I did the same thing after I finished it! I had a lot of fun with the different challenges and endings.

message 7: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (bookienerd86) | 11 comments My DS I'm playing Professior Layton games along with on my phone chess and words with friends and Angry birds original and Star wars angry birds

message 8: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (andrew619) | 183 comments I started in this days "The Secret of Monkey Island - Special Edition" for PC, the remake of a famous adventure game of 1990. It's not a recent game, but for me has been one the best games I ever played

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Glasser I like older games. I still play Roller Coaster Tycoon. :)

message 10: by Sandye (new)

Sandye Corcoran I'm loving Coasterville on Facebook lately. It's fun.

I didn't know they still made Roller Coaster Tycoon, Samantha! I used to love that game too!

message 11: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Glasser They don't still make it; I play the old version still. :)

message 12: by Travis (new)

Travis (travistousant) I had cabelas dangerous hunts 2011 for ps3 with the top shot elite gun and really liked it. just got cabelas dangerous hunts 2013 for xbox 360 with the new fearmaster gun. Not so impressed gun lacks speed to switch from shotgun to rifle yet ground animals and birds come at same time requiring a speedy change. Going to buy old gun and see if that works better. Not sure if its game or gun, but game is more complex than 2011 version and need proper equipment to keep up.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.