Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

2013 Harlequin Presents Reading > Erin's 2013 Harlequin Challenge

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (last edited Jan 01, 2013 08:50AM) (new)

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) I'm hoping to read up to 150 books total, 50 of them at least being Harlequins. Will update the progress with the Harlequins here

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

good luck with the challenge

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Thank you Mary :)

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 2280 comments Mod
Good luck, Erin!

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Right now I'm currently reading Kira Sinclair's Bring it on. Since it's Harlequin Blaze I guess it doesn't count for the challenge? :)

I won the three Island Nights set from the Harlequin Winter Community contest. All showed up signed and personalized to me so I was pleased.

message 6: by Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (last edited Jan 21, 2013 07:46PM) (new)

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Going to tentatively change this from 50 to 30 just in case. Been looking at my TBR list and not sure I'll be able to dedicate enough time this year to Harlequin presents only in order to make this goal/list of 50.