Harlequin Presents Readers discussion

2013 Harlequin Presents Reading > Rebecca's 2013 HP Challenge

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) | 62 comments I'm going for 150 this year. I hope to update at least once a week. Last year I got really behind in updating, and I'm not entirely sure how many I did read.

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) Good luck with the challenge!

message 3: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) | 62 comments Erin wrote: "Good luck with the challenge!"

Thank you. I just hope I'm better at updating this year. I have a ton of older ones to read.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

good luck with the challenge

message 5: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Harlequin Presents are my crack! (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 2277 comments Mod
Good luck, Rebecca!

message 6: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) | 62 comments Thanks everyone. Here's my first HP of the year.

1. Close Collaboration Leigh Michaels I'm also counting it toward my theme challenge since Mallory and Duncan are working together on her manuscript.

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) I really do like most of Leigh Michaels stuff. Looks like from the four star rating that you enjoyed it

message 8: by Rebecca (last edited Jan 19, 2013 02:06PM) (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) | 62 comments Yes, I did. I usually like her books.

message 9: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) | 62 comments 2. Always Love Emma Darcy
3. A Bride for Kolovsky Carol Marinelli
4. Shadow Across the Moon Yvonne Whittal

message 10: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) | 62 comments I'm going to have to lower my goal. My mom had a heart attack a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to read as much as usual. that's why I haven't been on here as much.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I am so sorry to hear this. Hope she recovers quickly.

message 12: by Jen - Reviews (new)

Jen - Reviews | 159 comments Hi Rebecca, many Healing well wishes for your mum and a speedy recovery. God bless your caring heart for looking after her.

message 13: by Lemon (new)

Lemon | 801 comments Mod
Sorry to hear about your mom, Rebecca. I hope she has a quick recovery. Hugs to you.

message 14: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (bd200789) | 62 comments Thank you Mary Jennie and Lululemon. She is doing much better now. She is able to do more for herself and doesn't need us to help as much as she had been.