♥Books, Coffee, Music & Ireland♥ discussion

20 views
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie, The Romantic Moderator :) (new)

Sophie | 2550 comments Mod
Happy 2013 everyone!! Did everyone have a good new year? What did you do?

Anyone have any resolutions? Books/coffee/music/... Ireland ;) related? ;D


message 2: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (chibilee02) Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2013 sucks less than 2012! I've learned a while back not to make resolutions because I inevitably end up breaking them lol I guess the closest I've got for this year is to read more books to meet my challenge ^_^


message 3: by Sophie, The Romantic Moderator :) (new)

Sophie | 2550 comments Mod
Oh dear! Haha!!
I agree though! Well reading more is great :)


message 4: by Caity, that crazy moderator (new)

Caity | 4434 comments Mod
HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!!! it's going to be a GREAT year!!!! =D I do have resolutions but too many to list and even though I never end up keeping them all they are encouraging and challenging. :)) One is to walk closer to the Lord and spend more time in His Word.


message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather (heathermushroom) | 127 comments Alice wrote: "HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!!! it's going to be a GREAT year!!!! =D I do have resolutions but too many to list and even though I never end up keeping them all they are encouraging and challenging. :)) One ..."
That's a great resolution, Alice! It's one of mine too. Also, I'm going to do my best to reach my book reading goal this year!

Happy New Year everyone! :)


Kim-Lost-In-A-Book Happy New Year everyone.

We had a quiet evening at home. I was in bed before midnight. My first year in many years that I didn't stay up to ring in the new year.

No resolutions - I don't make them.


message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy New Year!!!


message 8: by Caity, that crazy moderator (new)

Caity | 4434 comments Mod
Heather wrote: "Alice wrote: "HAPPY 2013 EVERYONE!!! it's going to be a GREAT year!!!! =D I do have resolutions but too many to list and even though I never end up keeping them all they are encouraging and challen..."

I want to read 100 books. :) and 1 non-fiction book for every 2 fiction. ;P


message 9: by Becky (new)

Becky | 60 comments We went to a new years eve dance. It was an ECD dance with P and P type dances and civil war dances. We left a little early and was home by midnight. Prayed in the new year with family. Then hit the hay!

I agree... I need to get more NF books in along with the fiction. :} Need to grow.

Another focus for me is to be fit by 50. hmmm.
really? I remember it was just yesterday when my friend and I were doing back handsprings in the yard and said we wanted to still be doing them when we were 50. whew I'm telling you gals.. it goes FAST. LIVE each day. Ok... back to focus. I have a year til 50. I better not blink...

love to you all.


Kim-Lost-In-A-Book Becky wrote: "We went to a new years eve dance. It was an ECD dance with P and P type dances and civil war dances. We left a little early and was home by midnight. Prayed in the new year with family. Then hit ..."

sooo true Becky it does go fast. You got this though!! I'm not far behind you by the way I turned 45 this past week.


message 11: by Caity, that crazy moderator (new)

Caity | 4434 comments Mod
praying for you, Becky, to reach your goal!


back to top