Unknown Books? - Let's Read Them Club! discussion

Monthly Book Reads > January Young Adult Book 2013 Discussion: Angels in the Snow by Harry A. Kaufman

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 492 comments Mod
Hey everyone! This month's winner for the January young adult book of the month is Angels in the Snow by Harry A. Kaufman. Feel free to discuss about what you loved or hated about this book!

message 2: by Eden (new)

Eden (tsalagi_writer) | 56 comments This book is by my neighbor and I think it is quite good, a very touching story.

message 3: by Ronyell (new)

Eden wrote: "This book is by my neighbor and I think it is quite good, a very touching story."

Harry Kaufman is your neighbor? That's awesome! What are his books like?

message 4: by Eden (new)

Eden (tsalagi_writer) | 56 comments Angels in the Snow is his only book so far. It was released in 2001, I believe.

It was published by a self-publishing company and wasn't edited professionally. Harry did the editing himself, so there are mistakes, but overall, I think the story will make people over look the lack of editing.

So, having read his only book, I can say is is very touching and there is a lot of emotion in it. Harry is a very good writer, he definitely knows how to write a story along with characters that someone can relate to.

Ray is the main character in the book and I won't spoil anything, but he really goes through a lot and you definitely feel his pain.

It's kind of hard to explain what his book is like, but if you like a very good story, I think you will enjoy it.

message 5: by Ronyell (new)

Eden wrote: "Angels in the Snow is his only book so far. It was released in 2001, I believe.

It was published by a self-publishing company and wasn't edited professionally. Harry did the editing himself, so t..."

Thanks Eden! I'll definitely have to check this book out!

Unknown Books? - Let's Read Them Club!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Angels in the Snow (other topics)