Teresa Medeiros Fans! discussion

Monthly Book Reads > Kiss An Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (January 2013 Book of the Month)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 739 comments Mod
Hey everyone! This month's winner for the January book of the month is Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips. Feel free to talk about what you liked or hated about this book!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 8 comments This is a long-time favorite of mine. I won't have time for a reread, but I hope you all enjoy it!

message 3: by Ronyell (new)

Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "This is a long-time favorite of mine. I won't have time for a reread, but I hope you all enjoy it!"

Thanks Danielle! I really enjoyed this book too!! Alex was just a fantastic hero and Daisy was a great heroine! I would definitely try to re read this book if I could this year!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 8 comments It's definitely worth rereading if you have the time.

message 5: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments Loved this one. Used to re-read it for comfort. Haven't in awhile.

message 6: by Ronyell (new)

Lisa Kay wrote: "Loved this one. Used to re-read it for comfort. Haven't in awhile."

I haven't read this book since last year! I might re-read it again!

message 7: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments Ooooooh! It is out on audio!

message 8: by Ronyell (new)

Lisa Kay wrote: "Ooooooh! It is out on audio!"

Wow!! I wonder who the narrator will be and how they will do Alex's Russian accent?

message 9: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 590 comments It is Anna Fields...so it must have been done before she passed away.

message 10: by Ronyell (new)

Lisa Kay wrote: "It is Anna Fields...so it must have been done before she passed away."

Oh...