Goldberry Highschool (RP) discussion

Houses > Van Heigen

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm was in her room finishing her make up. The dress she had bought was absolutely gorgeous it was bedazzled just the kind of thing she loved. Landon had already left to go meet Skye at the restaurant.

message 3: by Trevor (last edited Dec 31, 2012 11:42PM) (new)

Trevor | 70 comments Nathan texts her saying he's at the front door

message 4: by Kassandra (last edited Dec 31, 2012 11:51PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm's phone goes off her new ringtone pushing away the slience of the house. She took one last look in the mirror and went to the door. She opened it and leaned against the door like she had seen in movies it was supposed to be provocative but in the dress she made it work.
dress- http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldv...
Shoes- http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16...

message 5: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "WOAH" he said as she opened they door. "What have we got here, chikita you look beautiful" he said giving her a hug

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She laughed and hugged him back, "Now shoo i don't want to wrinkle it before we get there!" She went to the kitchen and got her bedazzeld clutch from the coutner "I'm ready to go." she said closing the door behind her

message 7: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Alrighty, sure you got everything, we got a long night ahead of us"

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I'm positive, i've got my keys and i have my lip gloss and wallet basically everything." she said smiling up at him. She looped her arm threw his and started for his car.

message 9: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Apres vous madame" he said as he opened the passanger door for her. "Jeez i think you're ready for the red carpet as well" he said looking straight into her eyes.

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Well, i gotta look good don't i? So why not be red carpet ready?" she said with a sashay of her shoulder and a brilliant smile.

message 11: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Looking good is not an option for you, it's natural" he said winking at her. "Get in the car we got party ahead of us...an unplanned party"

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She touched her heart "Oh your compliments just sore through me and fill me with happiness." she said dramatically and laughed she slid into the passengers seat. "Now you get in the car, i'm not opening that door for you, im not such a good gentlemen." she said with a wink

message 13: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Don't worry about that, as long as I have you by my side, I shall remain happy"

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She laughed "Get in ther car already."

message 15: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Don't rush the old man"

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh please , you've got no wrinkles or back problems so you can't use that excuse." she said putting on her serious act

message 17: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Ah well I tried to cover up". He got in the car and turned the music up full blast

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She laughed, and danced in her seat to the music.

((RP in night club?))

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((I'm going to bed gd night))

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm sat in the car, she had a pounding headache the drinks she had before weren't the best idea then mixed with tequilla ouch. "Thanks Nat." she said with a sweet smile.

Landon was sleeping.

message 21: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Jeez I'm feeling a little tired, mind if I spend the night at your place?"

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She looked at him wild eyed "My place? Do you want Landon to kill you in your sleep? I can get you a red bull or something but you definatly can't stay." she said

message 23: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "I've also had a few drinks. Im not ready to leave this world yet!" he insisted

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Oh you are such a pain, park your car." she said getting out of the car and taking out her keys

message 25: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Who knows what could happen, i can die!" He added

message 26: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Pa-lease," she rolled her eyes "Come on." she said taking his arm and brining him inside. "You are sleeping on the couch."

message 27: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "The couch?" he replied. "Sounds great, and comfy"

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "It does doesn't it." She got a blanket out of a cabinet. She threw it on the couch "Enjoy, i'll be upstairs." she started to turn around.

message 29: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments He hugged her and said "Thanks, good night"

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He gave his back a pat and pushed him away "Get to bed." she turned on her heel and walked up the stairs to her beautiful and very welcoming bedroom.

message 31: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments "Good night...I love you" he shouted as she was going into her room.

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm rolled her eyes and huffed once she got in her room. Why did she let him stay. She took off her heels and put them in her closet. She put on her silk tank top and pj shorts and slipped into bed. But she just sat there thinking.

message 33: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments Meanwhile, Nathan was down on the couch thinking. As drunk as he may be, he just sat there wondering, WHAT IF

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm brushed her hair and finally after putting her blonde hair in a perfect little braid she fell asleep.

message 35: by Trevor (new)

Trevor | 70 comments Nathan was hungry so he made himself at home and helped himself to some leftovers that were in the fridge.

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm turned in her bed pulling the covers up to her chin. Why was it so cold? She heard rustling and groaned..Landon again she thought.

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm pulled up to the house
Music blasting. There was a car in the drive way. "Oh my moms home , but don't mind her. If she starts she won't stop." She warned pulling out the keys

message 38: by Katie (new)

Katie Mitchell | 51 comments Ariana nodded and got out with her stuff

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm opens the door, for Ariana "just go right upstairs hopefully she won't see us." She said

message 40: by Katie (new)

Katie Mitchell | 51 comments Ariana smiled and went upstairs

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm was walking up the stairs behind Ariana "hello girls! You having a movie night tonight?" Her mother asked standing at the end of the stairs

message 42: by Katie (new)

Katie Mitchell | 51 comments Ariana was ahead of Storm and was in her room siting on the floor looking at her phone

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "No mom, I'm going now bye." She went up to her room. "She kills me." She said closing her door

message 44: by Katie (new)

Katie Mitchell | 51 comments "No Doubt" she laughed

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "The coast will be clear in about an hour. We can hang out here, I have room." She said jumping on her bed

message 46: by Katie (new)

Katie Mitchell | 51 comments "Cool,what you wanna do first..do you wanna sneak out to the club later?" she asked

message 47: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Ou you've become quite a rebel huh? You totally know me!" She giggled "what are we going to wear?"

message 48: by Katie (new)

Katie Mitchell | 51 comments "I brought my stuff..you well have a closet" she said

message 49: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You can borrow something of mine if you want." She said opening her walk in closet door

message 50: by Katie (new)

Katie Mitchell | 51 comments "i know..wait do still have that black dress from Gavin's party" she asked

« previous 1 3