Storm (Elemental, #1) Storm question

Possible Nick and Gabriel's
deleted member Dec 31, 2012 09:32PM
Okay, I'm just going to get the ball rolling and say that Finn and Jack Harries would be perfect for Nick and Gabriel. Am I right? Yes. Hell to the yes I'm right.
Any other thoughts?

Hmmm yeah but Finn and Jack Harries are on the 'cute' and 'adorable' side where as I picture Nick and Gabriel to be hot, sexy, rough and on the bad boy side. For me Finn and Jack are waaaaaaay too innocent ;D

I just looked them up. They're super adorable! I agree! :-) <3 <3

I say just choose one actor and then CGI or wtever so they have twins but they are the same person.

I LOVE COVER MODEL FOR SPARK YUM HI

they are cute

Sometimes I hate when people are casted or I get an image cuz it messes with the one i created in my head. Does anyone else get that? I mean with Harry Potter I had an image but when Radcliffe was cast now all I see is Radcliffe.

I saw how they look and although they look good, they look innocent. I prefer the guys on the front cover. muchhh better!

I think most of the guys on the cover are hot! The first book with the guy in front is Chris and the other in the second is gabriel. if it is, those two ARE HOT!

Gee, I agree with you!!!!!!!

deleted user wrote: "Okay, I'm just going to get the ball rolling and say that Finn and Jack Harries would be perfect for Nick and Gabriel. Am I right? Yes. Hell to the yes I'm right.
Any other thoughts?"

hahaha
HELL YES

I think they're too cute but they'll do